Confession

Marinette's point of view

Adrien smirks and leans towards me, taking my lips in a kiss. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer than I already was and I wrap my arms around his neck as the snow floats down on us.

*scene pause and 4th wall break*

Can I just say, how did I get myself into this? I mean really because this is awesome and awful at the same time. Ok so I guess you're wondering what's going on huh?

Well actually it all started this morning, a cold winter Saturday. Alya had spent the night and I was saying that the next time I saw Adrien, I was going to tell him that I had a crush on him. The next day Alya and I were going to the movies, but when we got Alya walked up and hugged Nino and Adrien was standing right next to them.

Even though I was feeling rather confident, I was still mad at Alya. I walked over to Alya and pulled her away from Nino so I could yell at her.

"What the heck Alya! What is this! Why are they here! It's supposed to just be us two!"

"Well this is the next time you see Adrien and they're here to hang with us. Plus, I never agreed to it being just us two." Alya retorted. "So you have 30 minutes till the movie starts. Have fun with Adrien." Alya pushes me towards Adrien and wraps her arm around me so I can't run off.

"Adrien, Marinette has something she wants to talk about with you." She turns to Nino, "come on then. Let's leave the lovebirds alone." Alya says as she and Nino go into the theater, leaving Adrien and I outside.

"So Marinette, what did you want to talk about?"

"I uh, and, so, well, uh ya... I uh, I have a small tiny little bitty crush-ish on you, and uh, well I um,s-s-so." I stop talking and take a deep breath, trying to tap into my Ladybug courage. "I-really-really-like-you-Adrien-and-I-think-you're-really-cool! I uh, I've kinda m-maybe had a crush on you f-for a while n-now and gosh it's cold!" As I say that it starts to snow and I look at the ground. "Well I, uh think that, I don't know what I think."

I babble on for another good 5 minutes until my Ladybug courage finally kicks in, I look at Adrien, who's just been listening to me babble this whole time, and pull him to me for a kiss. At first he doesn't do anything, then he begins to kiss me back.

When we pull away Adrien gives me a puzzled look. "What was that for?"

"Well it seems that every time someone starts to babble after admitting to the person that they love them, the proper response is for said non-babbling person to kiss the babbler and it didn't seem like you were going to initiate the kiss so I did."

"I love you too, princess." Adrien smiles and puts him hand on my cheek and I lean into it. Wait did he just call me princess?

As Adrien leans in my mind goes fuzzy and when his soft, warm lips press onto mine my mind goes blank. Our lips start to move in sync and I'm filled with ecstasy. I feel his tongue rub against my bottom lip and I allow him entrance, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. We soon pull away for air.

He stands up and I do to. Adrien smirks as he leans towards me, taking my lips in a kiss. This time he wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer than I already was. There I practically no space between us as I wrap my arms around his neck and the snow float gently down on us.

"You're so beautiful." He smiles as he says it and grabs me hand. "Shall we go watch the movie with Alya and Nino?" I frown, knowing that if we go in, I can't kiss him more but I nod. "If you want I'll let you lean on my during the movie." That makes me feel a little bit happier.

We interlock fingers and get our tickets , then head in to find Alya and Nino. When we do the previews are almost over.

"Just in time." Alya says, leaning forward to look at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes and lean back in my chair.

I feel Adrien wrap his arm around me and he pulls me closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and about halfway through the movie, I fall asleep on him.

__________________________
Adrien's point of view

The movie finished and I look at Mari who was laying on my shoulder and realize that she's asleep. I motion for Alya and Nino to wait and when the theater is almost empty I pick Marinette up bridal style and carry her home with Alya and Nino had gone home after the movie. During the walk to the bakery, Marinette stirs a couple of times but never wakes, though she did cuddle into my chest.

When we get to the Dupain-Chang's, I take Marinette up to her room and she grabs my shirt when I lay her on her bed.

"Chat don't leave." She's dreaming about me. I smile and kiss her forehead. Her eyes open and I guess she wasn't seeing to clearly yet because she calls me Chat.

"Don't worry princess, I'll be back soon. For now just sleep." She nods and closes her eyes.

I walk over and make sure the trapdoor to the roof is unlocked and it is, so I head out as Adrien and check in at my house, going to my room. I sneak out of my room as Chat and into Mari's through the trapdoor. I walk over to her and she opens her eyes.

"Hi Mari." I say with a smile.

"Hi Chat. It's nice to see you but I have a boyfriend now." She says sleepily.

"I know and it's me. Plagg, claws in." I detransform and it's a good thing she's tired, otherwise I think she would have flipped out.

"Oh, hi Chat. I'm Ladybug. You told me who you are, so I'm Ladybug. Now will you please come over here. I slept better when I was laying on you than I have in weeks." I look a bit surprised, but I lay down next to her and she goes back to sleep.