Time

This is your king speaking. Ok, so I saw this idea and I really like it. There's two versions of it that I've seen. Everyone has a timer on their wrist that counts down to their death or to the moment they meet their soulmate. I like the more morbid of the two. Write 'soulmates' in the comments if you want the soulmate count down. They're 14 in this and it happens around origins. Ok, continue on and good bye for now my sweet, salty, sour, spicy, bitter, sinnamony and other assorted readers!

Adrien's point of view

"Another day locked up in this stupid house." I look at my wrist '70 years 10 months 2 weeks 6 days 12 hours 15 minutes 58 seconds' and counting. I can't believe my father won't let me go to a normal school. I walk into my room and sink onto the couch with a sigh.

Then I notice a black box on the table. I pick it up and look at it. My hicks a bit when I do, so I look at my wrist again. '25 years 6 months 3 weeks 4 days 22 hours 12 minutes 5 seconds' and counting. I drop the box in shock and pick it up again. I open the box to see a ring, curiously I pick it up and look at it. I put it on, obviously whatever it is has already affected my life line so what's the difference anymore.

*so this is where it goes back to the shows story line, until after the fight with Stoneheart.*

"Wow, who ever she is beneath that mask, I love that girl." My breath hicks again and I look at my wrist, realizing there's a whole so I can see my clock. '19 years 9 months 1 week 3 days 10 hours 35 minutes 3 seconds' and counting. I look back to Ladybug and see her breath hick too. She looks slightly confused, when she looks at her wrist and her expression changes to deathly sadness for a second. Then to a smile again, only this time it's a forced smile. "Ladybug." I whisper.

*back to the shows story line until after the fight. This time Chat chases after Ladybug*

"Ladybug wait!" I yell and she stops suddenly.

"What is it Chat Noir?"

"I saw your breath hick, what'd your time change to?"

"29 years 9 months 1 week 3 days 10 hours and 32 minutes."

That's exactly 10 years longer than mine..." I say in surprise. Ladybug swings away again and this time I just go home.