You're a Mess (DJWIFI)

This chapter was _howtofangirl101's idea.

                     Third person

     "Adrien, dude I need help with a girl-" Nino starts while he and Adrien are walking to the arcade, but Adrien interrupts him.

     "No way, I'm not going through that mess again, just tell Alya how you feel."

     "How did you know it was her?" Nino exclaims with a look of shock.

     "It's obvious man, you have to be blind not to notice." Adrien says sternly. Nino looks down at the ground as they walk. "Hey, did you see Ladybug during that fight yesterday? She was awesome! I wonder who she really is..."

     "Sure dude." Nino's face brightens as he gets an idea, "I got it! I think I have the perfect idea for a date! Sorry dude, I gotta go do something. Later!" Nino turns around and rushes home.

When he gets home, he pulls out his phone and texts Alya.

Hey, want to grab a bite to eat after school tomorrow?

Nino, tomorrow is Saturday no school dummy

Uh right. So about can we get lunch then?

Sure why not I'm not doing anything

Cool, around 1 then?

Sure ttyl

Uh, ya. Ttyl too.

"Uh, hey mom, can I go out with a friend tomorrow?"

"Sure, just be back in time for dinner." 

     "Thanks mom." Nino said before climbing heading to his room.

   Once in his room, he plopped down on his bed and pulled his phone out again, this time texting Marinette.

Hey dude, I need some help

What is it?

What kinda food does Alya like

Easy good from the bakery or anything free especially sweets

I kind need help then

Why

I'm going on a date with Alya and I want to have her favorite food

No way, you and Alya are going on a date?! That's awesome
Let me make the food
Please

Ya if you want to then go ahead

When is it

Tomorrow around 1

Ok then come get the food at 12:40 tomorrow and we can set up a cute picnic at the park

Ok thanks Mari

*time skip*

   I Marinette's a bit late and instead of seeing a basket, I saw the food sitting on the counter. She had made all kinds of sweet and savory things for us, well I think she did, if not then she's covered in flour for no reason. I didn't even know you could make savory baked goods!

     "Ok, well there's no need for you to go to the park and have your date crashed by I don't know how many people. The bakery is closed today, so you can use it and my papa agrees."

   She smiles and hands me a white tablecloth. "Pick a table, I have to go to the store later and may be a while, in fact, I'm busy all day. Have fun with Alya."

   She walks over to stairs and turns to face me once there. "It's a 10 minute walk to Alya's, if none of the pedestrian lights stop you, and you have 15 minutes to get there."

   She turns back around and heads upstairs. I start walking to Alya's house in a bit of a hurry.

   I got to Alya's house at 1:10 or so and we took our time walking back to the bakery. I really hope Alya hasn't noticed how nervous I am.

I open the door for her to walk into the bakery and go in after her. To both of our surprise, there's candles, the table is set neatly, and there's a pitcher of water on the counter.

"Wow Nino, this is amazing! Did you did you do this?" Alya asks happily.

I open my mouth to speak, but am cut of by Adrien who was standing in a dark corner.

"He sure did. We tried to help, but he wouldn't let us." Adrien says with a sly grin.

He was leaning on the wall with one arm, that a very tomato faced Marinette had her back to.

"Y-y-ya uh," she nervously giggles, "I, uh we help ca-can-can-candles none..." She twiddles her thumbs until Adrien grabs her hand.

"Come on, let's leave these two alone. You said you had to go to the store, I'll go with you." Adrien says as he leads Marinette out of the bakery.

Alya laughs and we look at each other. My face starts to turn red and I rush around the table to pull her chair out. She smiles and sits down. I walk around and sit in my chair.

"So uh, would you like some water?" She nods.

   I stand up to get the pitch, bumping the table, and quickly grab the table to keep it from falling. Alya laughs and I blush more. As I pour the water and I as I walk back to Alya, my hands shake.

   I spill the water a bit without realizing I step in the puddle, tripping, grabbing the table to try to keep myself from falling and dump he entire thing onto myself.

   At first Alya tries to suppress the laughter but soon it spills out and I blush. When she stops laughing, she kneels down on the floor next to me  

     "That was hilarious, don't be embarrassed! I'm having fun." She says with a smile and tries to help me up, but instead I pull her down into the mess with me.

   We sit there laughing for a little while, up soon get up and start to clean up the mess as best we can. I hold up the previously white tablecloth that now had a ton of stains.

     "What did you two do!" Yells Marinette's voice from the doorway. Alya and I look at each other and burst out laughing.

   After we finish cleaning Alya and I walk out of the bakery. Alya catches me off guard and holds my hand.

     "Thank you for an amazing date Nino. Even if we are cover in food, it was totally worth it."