Want'a make a bet?

Oh I can't forget to thank Catanna07 for this story idea!

     *in Marinette and Adrien's class*

               Tikki's point of view

   We were sitting in Adrien's bag talking when Plagg got an idea.

     "How about a bet?" Plagg asks with a smirk.

"What kind of a bet?" Plagg starts to open his mouth but I cut him off. "We are not betting on how much cheese you can eat in an hour. Last time you were so sick that Chat almost couldn't transform." I cross my arms and give him a warning look.

He looks away and mumbles, "It wasn't my fault. Trixx and Pollen said that they didn't think I could eat 5 pounds so I had to prove them wrong."

He looks back to me after pouting for a bit, his arms at his sides and sighs. "No I mean a bet to see who figures out first and you have to give a reason." Plagg crosses his arms again and smirks.

"What do you mean by 'who'? Are we not just talking about Marinette and Adrien?" I ask, a bit confused.

"Is that her name." I glare at him and roll my eyes. "I know her face but can never remember her name."

"Really Plagg?" I put my hands and sigh.
(idk, do they even have hands?)

"And we're just talking about the two of them, but you also have to specify which identity they will find out as."

"Plagg if you don't want to tal-"

"I know that the Ladybugs always find out the same way but that's not happening again, ok? I won't let it." Plagg was almost in tears as he said it.

I remember every time Ladybug found out and 3 out of 4 times it was while Chat was dying on her arms. Plagg is distraught every time it happens and isn't able to help anther Chat Noir again. He may not have acted like it, but he really has loved all of his holders and I think he like Adrien a lot.

I pulled Plagg into a hug and try to comfort him. After a bit, I

"I promise that I'll do anything and everything in my power to help keep them both alive, Plagg."

     "You say that every time and every time Ladybug gets put in danger! And ever time Chat Noir dives in, saving her and taking the deadly blow! No matter what we do we will never change that, Tikki!" Plagg yells.

   I hear Adrien shyly laugh and apologize. "Sorry, that's probably my phone. I was watching a skit on YouTube and I guess my phone started playing again."

    He leans over and grabs his phone, typing something and putting his phone back.

   We read what he wrote and my heart sinks.

I would do anything to protect Ladybug, even if it causes my death. Well I guess this means bugaboo is in my class right?

   I sigh and walk over to Plagg. "Uh Plagg."

     "Ya?"

     "My bet is on Adrien finding out an a civilian, because he figures out who in the class has been akumatized." I smile slightly and Plagg looks at me.

     "I think he'll find out as Chat, because he would still need her to confirm it."

___________________________

This is your king speaking. Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I know I haven't updated in a while, but school just started and I'm hard pressed on time. So stick with me and this story will continue. So with that, goodbye for now my sweet, salty, sour, spicy, bitter, sinnamony and other assorted readers!