Bed

*Adrien's pov*

     "Mom! Mom! Mommy!" Cried a small boy's voice.

   I sat up in bed and tapped Marinette's arm. "I think a little boy is in need of you, hon." I said groggily.

      "If I have to get up you do too." She said, half whining.

     "Daddy! Daddy!" Yelled a little girl.

     "And that's my cue." I sighed and Mari giggled as she got up too.

"I'll get Hugo, you get Emma." She said and kissed my cheek then walking off.

   I walked into Emma's room and she had the blankets pulled up to her nose.

     "Emma, are you ok?"

     "There's a big scary thing making a shadow on the wall." She said as she pointed the the closest.

   She was right, there was indeed a large shadow but it was no monster. I sat on the edge of her bed and smiled at her.

     "Remember when we talked about how things sometimes look scarier in the dark?" She nodded, pushing her blanket down a bit. "Well unless you're scared of a little Chat Noir doll, the you have nothing to worry about."

   She giggled and I kissed her forehead. When I got off her bed I walked to the other side of her room, grabbed her Chat Noir doll and gave it to her.

     "Goodnight little princess." I bowed to her and left as she went back to sleep.

   I look into Marinette and I's room and seeing as she isn't there, I keep walking to Hugo's room.

   When I get to his room I peek in and see Mari reading his a story. Not wanting to interrupt, I stand in the doorway and listen. She was reading The Three Little Pigs and even giving each character their own voice.

   I quietly laugh to myself at how cute it was. When the story was over, she put the book back on the shelf and kissed his forehead, taking the time to fix his blanket. 

   She walks towards me and takes my hand, dragging me back to our room.

     "Let's go to bed." She smiled, kissed me and got into bed. I wasn't far behind and we lay there holding each other till we both fall asleep.