What happened to us? (Part 2)

Adrien's point of view

     "Adre-kins! Hurry up or we'll be extremely late. If we leave now we'll only be fashionably late!" I hear Chloè yell from downstairs.

     "Plagg I really just want to go on patrol with Ladybug tonight."

     "Well I'm tired and hungry, so you have to deal with people your age. Plus I want to see Tikki."

     "Well, I guess I don't have an excuse not to go. Wait who's Tikki?"

     "Ladybug's kwami is named Tikki."

     "Oh. Are you close?"

     "She's also my girlfriend, but I haven't seen her in forever."

"What! Ok, we'll talk about this later. Now we have to go to the reunion. Unless you'd rather-"

"No. Tikki is talking Ma- I mean Ladybug into coming, so we have to go. Oh, by the way, nice suit. I like the green shirt with the black jacket, very Chat Noir."

"Thanks. My father's apprentice designed it for me."

"And you still don't know who his apprentice is?" Plagg says with a rather irritated voice.

"No, why would I?"

"She signs her designs! Look at the stitching inside the cuff, only look at it upside down!"

"Ok." I roll the cuff of my sleeve up once and look at it sideways. "Marinette!?!"

"Yep."

"Ok, let's go." I grab Plagg, who was sitting on my dresser, and put him in the inside pocket of my jacket. I run down the stairs and tell Chloè I'm ready to go. We head out to the car and drive to the reunion.

"Adrien, we left to soon! We're going to be early!"

__________________________
Marinette's point of view

"So Marinette, what are you going to wear? You're a fashion designer now so you have to look nice!" Tikki says while sitting on my vanity and I sit on the chair that accompanies it.

"I don't know Tikki. What if I see Adrien? What would I do then? I haven't been around him in so long, I might hyperventilate! I might hyperventilate just thinking about it!"

     "Marinette breath! In and out. In and out. We'll deal with anything major if it happens. Ok?" I nod as I start to calm down.

"Well, maybe I'll wear my new gray dress..."

"Or maybe the red one..." Tikki suggests while looking at me like I'm stupid. "Hey did you ever think about why I suggested Chat Noir's color scheme for Adrien's suit!"

"I just thought he looked good in green. Well let's get ready!"

__________________________
                   At the reunion
            Adrien's point of view

   Where is she? Where is Marinette? I have to find her and thank her for the suit and ask her about my dad's old company. Hey wasn't there something on the news about her consulting us about changing the name? I walk around the reunion looking for Marinette when I'm pulled from my thoughts after running into someone.

     "Oh, I'm sorry I ran into you, Adrien?" I look down to see who I ran into, as I tower over most of my classmates now, and it's the one person I was looking for.

     "Well, hi Marinette, I was just looking for you."

     "You were? Why?"

     "I wanted to say thank you for the suit and discuss the name change of the company."