Mari messed up

Hello my subjects. This is your king speaking. So I woke up late today and only had like an hour to finish this story. Sorry if it's not too good.😓 I had stuff to do this morning. Anyway, I enjoy feedback from my readers and try to reply when I can. Enjoy the story my sweet, sour, and spicy readers and subjects!

             Adrien's point of view          
                   Adrien's room
            w/ Nino Mari and Alya

     "So... What are we going to do?" Mari asks when finshed studying what we needed to for the test in science.

     "Sorry dudes, but I have to go home."

     "Ya, me too. Bye Adrien. Bye Mari. Hey Nino, want to walk out together?"

     "Sure du- I mean Alya, lets go."

   Alya and Nino walk to the door together, but before the door closes I see them grab each other's hand. I knew they were a purrfect couple.

     "Did you see that too, Mari?" I ask looking at the door happily.

     "If you're talking about them holding hands, then yes." She replies cheerfully. "They are such a cute couple."

   'Speaking of cute couples, how about we become one.' I'm tempted to say. If I was Chat, then I could say that, but Adrien is the purrfect boy. Why the hell do I keep making puns! I spend to much time as Chat Noir making jokes. It's hard not to make puns anymore.

     "So, uhm, I have to head home soon." Mari says.

     "I can walk you. That way nothing happens on the your way home. I'd feel better knowing you're safe." Stupid, stupid, stupid! Adrien doesn't say stuff like that!

     "Sh-sh-sure, but it's a long walk." She's blushing! Why is she stuttering? Does she not like me? Did I do something?

    "That's fine. It's nice to get out of the house." I smile and rub the back of my neck.

     "Ok." She's blushing more now! I mean, she looks pawsitively beautiful, I just don't want her to be uncomfortable.

   We started talking while I was walking her home and we started a game of I spy.

     "I spy something... white." Marinette starts.

     "The moon."

     "Spots on! Wait, Tikki! I meant spot on!"

   Mari starts to glow and her clothes change. When the light dims, Mari had turned into...

     "Ladybug?!"

     "Hehe, ya... I'm just going to leave now." She says as she swings away with the help of her yoyo.

     "Marinette is Ladybug. I've been in love with two people that are actually only one person. Plagg did you know?"

     "OH MY GOD! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU SINCE THE DAY I FIGURED IT OUT!!!"

___________End___________

Plagg is the fandom, or at least me.