7 Days

When the clock strikes 2am on the 7th day, you will lose this gift if you don't find out who your true love is...

   So that was the deal. Adrien had to find out who his true love was in a week or he would lose Plagg and everything that came with him, but that was fine. He even already knew who she was. It was obviously Queen Bee, the first of the other kids chosen to find their true love with help.

     There were 6 of them and they all had alter egos with names to go along. The part that made this so much easier was that their true love, had also been chosen, so they just had to figure out the pairings. There was him or Chat Noir, Ladybug, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Jade Turtle, and Bélier Blanc or BB-boy as Adrien called him.

   It was obvious to Adrien so his plan started.

----Day 1

   Today I followed Queen Bee after a patrol night. She flew almost to the mayor's house and dropped into an alley.

   When I said something, I scared her and she turned towards me, needle sword pointed at my neck.

I said both more out of fear and just jumped out of sight. When she released her transformation, I saw someone I would never expect.

CHLOÈ BOURGEOIS IS MY SOULMATE HOLY CRUD!

----Day 2

   After patrolling with the group, I managed to get Chloè alone to talk.

   When I told her that I thought we were soulmates, she laughed. Turns out she had already found her soulmate, BB-boy.

   She said that the only thing was that she didn't know who any of us were.

   Back to the drawing board.

---- Day 3

   I. Did. Nothing.

   I made zero progress whatsoever, but tomorrow, I'm going to see if it's Rena.

   I swear I'm right this time though.

---- Day 4

So.... I talked to Rena. She told me that she didn't think I was right. Instead I helped her come up with a plan to find out Jade Turtle's identity, which will play out tomorrow. I don't know why why didn't just ask or follow  him.

----Day 5

   I saw the most beautiful girl at school today! She had beautiful blue eyes, a soft smile, a quick wit, a caring personality and I don't know how I never noticed before. Especially since we're great friends, but I think I want to be more than that. Ladybug can wait. I want to spend more time with her.

   If you're wondering, yes Rena found out Jade's identity. I guess that leaves just me and LB then, unless the others are wrong...

Today we were all together on patrol, except LB, so thinking they all found their match, there exposed their identities to the rest of us.
Chloè: Queen Bee
Alya: Rena Rouge
Nino: Jade Turtle
Nathaniel: Bélier Blanc

I have to say, NINO? REALLY? AND NATHANIEL TOO? WHAT THE HECK?!?!

----Day 6

I needed to focus. Ladybug is an amazing person and the others ditched us so we were alone today.

We spent the night talking and patrolling together. It was fun and easy to forget everything with her. I completely forgot that tomorrow was our last day if we didn't show our identities.

----
     "So LB, this is our last day. Be mine? Or at least show me your identity."

     "Why? You just want to keep your kwami for the powers. You don't care and you just want to be able to expose the identity of  a superhero when you lose it all."

     "What? No! I love Plagg! He's my best friend plus when we're heros we can make a difference! We can help people way more than we ever could as normal people."

   LB looked at me with a surprised and sad look, as if she didn't expect me to say anything like that.

     "You realize that you only lose your kwami if you don't want to help people, if you don't want to make a positive impact, right?"

     "What?"

   She smiled and turned away, "Ya, it's amazing isn't it?"

     "LB," she looked back at me, "you talk about losing your kwami, not your Miraculous, why?"

     "Because I love my kwami, not the earrings. Tikki is a living thing and the Miraculous is an object. Fair well Kitty. If you really care, I'll see you tomorrow." She winked and then disappeared.

   I sighed in amazement. She really is wonderful, miraculous even. I had fallen for her and her beautiful blue eyes, her soft smile and caring personality were amazing and strangely familiar.

----Day 12

   I know I haven't written in a while, but I've been caught up in my new life.

   I kept my kwami and powers and my amazing partner is heroism, who still hasn't shown her identity, but I love her anyway.

   I'm constantly noticing similarities between her and the beautiful Marinette.

   We have 3 partners, Alya, Nino and Nathaniel who had gotten to keep their kwamis and together, we saved people.