The Commercial

Marinette's point of view
               At school before class

     "Alya I need your help."

"What's up girl?"

"Well I'm supposed to be in a commercial for the bakery, but I don't know how to put on makeup."

"When are you doing it?"

"Around noon tomorrow, at the bakery."

"Ya, I think I can make it."

"Thanks Alya. You're a life saver."

__________________________
2 hours before the shoot

"Come on Alya, pick up!" I say pacing the floor of the bakery as I call her. Then I get a text.

Hey girl, sorry I can't make it but I called someone who can they should be there soon -Alya

Who did you ask -Mar

Thats a surprise -Alya
But youll be glad I did😉 -Alya

I hear the door open and turn to see who Alya asked.

"Why hello Marinette! I'm hear that you could use some help."

"Adrien?! What do you know about makeup?!"

"A lot. I'm a model remember? I do my own most the time. I have to for the photo shoots. Just don't tell anyone I do. Alya only knows because she saw me fixing it once."

"My lips are sealed. Where were you that she saw you doing your makeup?"

"Uh, haha. In the car with the door open, at the park." He rubs the back of his head in embarrassment. "Anyways, lets get your makeup done. Do, where is your makeup?"

"Upstairs in my room. Here, I'll show you." I motion for him to follow me and lead him to my room. "All of my makeup stuff is here." I say pulling my makeup out of my vanity.

"Is this it?" Adrien says gawking at my small box of makeup that I put down. I nod as my face turns red. "Huh, I didn't want to have to use this, but..." Adrien says, pulling 3 large boxes out of his bag. When he opens them, I see that they're all full of makeup. "Ok, lets get started."

30 minutes later

"There. You can open your eyes now." I open my eyes and turn to look in the mirror while Adrien puts the boxes back into his bag.

"But Adrien, you hardly did anything."

"That's because you're beautiful just the way you are. All I did was make sure the camera won't wash you out. Plus I added a bit of eye liner so your eyes will pop." He remarks quite proudly. "Which brings me to the other reason I'm here. Purr-incess would you like to go to the movies with me sometime?" He says without looking at me.

"Me? Really?" Adrien nods each time I stop ask. "With Aly and Nino too, huh."

"Not unless you'd prefer it. I mean, if you don't want to, then just tell me and I'll back off." He say, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'd understand if you don't want to. I'll just go." He turns to leave.

"N-n-n-n-no! Adrien, that's not what I mean!"

I grab Adrien's arm to stop him and pull him back towards me, but I pull too much and he ends up tripping, knocking me down and falling on top of me.

"Well this is quite the purr-dicament, huh princess?"

My eyes widen as he brings his face closer to mine. He stops just before our lips touch and puts our foreheads together.

"If only I had told you how I feel earlier." He whispers. Adrien gets up and offers me his hand. I take it and get up, but he doesn't let go when I'm on my feet. "Mari, I know you probably don't return my feelings, but I've had a crush on you since you touched my hand as you took my umbrella. I just wanted you to know that and that I was asking you out on a date earlier." His face turns redder and redder as he talks and so does mine. "So, uh ya. I'm going to leave now."

Adrien turns to leave but I grab his arm. He turns around and smiles. I love his smile. I grab his shirt and pull him down to my level with a kiss. It was light at first, then Adrien placed his hand on the back of my head and wrapped his free arm around my waist.

"Tikki?!" Yells a strange voice.

"Plagg?!" I hear Tikki respond.

We disconnected our kiss and Adrien see's Tikki hugging another kawami and he looks at me.

"You're Ladybug?!" He asks.

"You're Chat Noir?!" I retort.

"Yes! How? When? What?" We say together.

Then the trap door to my room opens.

"Marinette, time to shoot the commercial!" My mom says peeking into my room.