The Agrestè-Suou Theory

Kyoya Ootori,

Gabriel Agrestè and Tamaki's mom had an affair, causing her to become pregnant. After the divorce she lived Gabriel. When Tamaki was born she and Gabriel were extremely happy, until Tamaki's 'dad' took him. After Tamaki left she was distraught and Gabriel made her happy once more, do they married. She soon had Adrien after the marriage. However, as Adrien grew, he looked more and more like Tamaki. She left to them avoid reliving the pain of losing Tamaki and to protect her boys from harm.

Neither boy knows of the other and Gabriel doesn't plan on telling Adrien. Tamaki's 'father' doesn't even know of Adrien. One day I'm sure this scandal will come to light, but for now nobody need know about it. I only know because I found Tamaki's birth certificate in Mr. Agrestè's office. If you mind, please don't say anything to the Suou family.

Please tell my niece, Renge, that I say bonjour. Thank you again for helping her get use to her new school and I'm sorry that she's a bit... off. From what she tells me it's obvious that she's projecting her feelings on to you. Please don't mind her, she's an only child and is use to getting whatever she want, when she wants it. The person she has feelings for isn't real, so she found a substitute, i.e. you. I personally apologize for everything she has done. I wonder though, does Tamaki have a flare for dramatics like his younger brother?

Sincerely,
Mr. Agrestè assistant,
Nathalie Sancoeur

Theory by: and myself, violin71503

This is to king speaking. I might do a q/a video with Nashi-Dragneel1 on page her page. And I think there maybe a face/gender reveal for that. I'll probably be about a month off, so... and just a warning, I like to make dad jokes. (Lol) I'm now talking requests for chapter ideas! Ok, continue on and good bye for now my sweet, salty, sour, spicy, bitter, sinnamony and other assorted readers!