Secret hero

Everyone, look at my beautiful sneck bracelet.

"Chat Noir, now that I have finally akumatized you, I will tell you the truth, and only you, of this wretched city and the terrible fate that has befallen its citizens, including you and ladybug. If you listen to me, I will tell you the tale of how the mayor of this town has managed to trick you all into believing that you live in a perfect society, while he reaps all rewards from the citizens. The anger that I seek is because people can only see the truth when the veil of perfection, the veil of peace is torn away by the anger. That is why I base my powers and I take advantage of the anger of people, so that they may see the truth and may have a chance to escape the true evil power that is the mayor. The reason I send my victims after you and ladybug's miraculous us is because if I can take them, maybe I can get you two to listen and stop fighting against me.  Please listen to me, even though you have no true reason to do so. Why do you think I left you with free will? It's because I do not wish to control you, I wish to gain your help. I need you to get Ladybug on our side."

     "Never! I will never help you! You only hurt the people I love! Why-"

     "Adrien, settle down!"

     "How do you-"

     "Yes, I know it's you. I have for a while and I know who Ladybug is too. Join me."

   Adrien had a flash of a memories,  sitting with his mother, father and older brother in the living room of their apartment, a knock at the door, and his father answering it. Then a 5 year old Chloè running and hugging him, her mother close behind with her 2 year old sister. His father's smile disappearing and him shaking hands with Chloè's dad.

   After that his father stopped smiling. One night while he was in bed, he heard yelling do he got up and peek out of his room. His mother had bags and left. She had tried to get Adrien but his father wouldn't let her.

   The next day Adrien had to be strong and comfort a crying Chloè. He lost both his parents that day. His father had become distant, Chloè being his only friend. At 8 his father moved them to to the mansion and hired Natalie.

   He didn't want to believe it, but the angrier he got, the more memories came back. He had a brother and Chloè had a younger sister.

   He had had all he could take, Adrien broke down.

     "I know it's a lot, but will you join me? I want to end my deal with Mr. Bourgeois and find your mother and brother. I miss them too."

   Adrien said nothing, he just nodded.
---------------

      "M'lady, listen. I know the truth. He showed me and I got back my memories of when I was little. Think about it, do you remember being a little kid?"

     "No...."

     "Let me guess, you don't remember anything before she 10."

     "I remember everything we learned but nothing else..."

     "That just what we're trying to get back! I remember everything now. Please LB, just believe me. I didn't trust it at first either, but it's true!"

   Mari looked down and sighed. "Ok, I trust you."

   Adrien brought her to Hawk Moth and he gave her her memories.

   She had a large family in China, where her family had moved from when she was 6 years old and she went to daycare with Adrien, until his father ended that for him. Her momma had 2 sisters, each with at least 3 kids and 4 brothers with 3-5 kids each. Her papa ran a dumpling shop in Beijing and she played with the other kids in her town. She was truly happy.

   While the mayor was at a meeting, Ladybug and Chat snuck into his office. Hawk Moth had told them to look for a large red gem there and brake it.

   Marinette searched the desk drawers while Chat looked in the cabinets. Mari soon found it in the second draw down on the left side. It was the size of her hand when she grabbed it. She raised her arm and the mayor walked in. She quickly threw it to the ground, where it shattered and the two escaped out of the window.

   For the next hour, Paris was practically buzzing as everyone got their memories back and joined their family or looked for them.
Adrien's dad for his wife and older son and they spent the next 3 days inside. As for Marinette, her family flew back to China to visit their family, catch up and explain why they haven't been in contact.

It turned out that Hawk Moth was the hero and Ladybug and Chat Noir where the real villains.