They're All In The Past

Marinette's point of view

"Tikki you said I could talk to the past Ladybugs if I needed to right?"

"We Marinette. Do you want to talk to them?"

"Ya, I don't know what to do about Chat's obsession over my identity and now I think I have feelings for him too."

"You can only talk to 4 of them at once. You can talk to the smartest-"

"I want to talk to her."

"The bravest-"

"And her."

"The shyest, the slowest, the sliest, the happiest, the most extreme-"

"And her."

"The youngest or the first Ladybug."

"What about the one with the best love life?"

"You don't want to talk to her."

"I kinda do."

"Fine, just don't listen to anything she says. She was also the worst Ladybug." Tikki closes her eyes and starts to glow red and 4 figures appear.

One was in a 50's outfit, one in a Victorian dress, one in 80's clothes, and one in pj's.

"I'm Amity Obit, the Ladybug that lived to be the oldest." Says the woman in the Victorian dress.

"I'm the most badass and my name is Graceland June." Says the one in a 50's housewife dress.

"I'm the wisest and my name is Meadow Train." She the one in the 80's outfit.

"I'm Fray, the laziest, the worst, but the only Ladybug with an amazing and steamy love life." Say the one in pjs as she plops down on my chair and starts to drink my water.

I turn to look at the other 3 and ask my question. "Did any of you tell Chat your identity?" That all look at me surprised and Fray does a spit take.

"Even my Chat figured out my identity in a month and I was never around! Is your Chat stupid!"

"What?"

"Every Chat in the past has figured it out in 3 months or less. How long have you had this Chat Noir?" Asks Amity.

"A year and 6 months."

"So you don't have long till the 2 year rule." Graceland remarks.

"2 year rule?"

"Can we?" Grace asked again.

"Of course." Tikki says with a smile.

"Yes, if in 2 years Ladybug and Chat Noir still don't know each other's identity Plagg and Tikki are forced to reveal their identities for them." Meadow adds.

"What!" I yell in surprise. I shake me head, this can't be happening. "It can't be true. Does this happen for all the miraculous holders?"

"Can we tell her that Teek?" Asks Grace again.

"Oh I miss Twinkies!" Moans Fray. "I didn't eat enough of these when I was alive!"

"Uh uh," Tikki shakes her head no. "You can't say anything about that and you didn't eat anything but snack cake when you were alive, Fray. You were 400 pounds at 20!"

"But they're so good!"

"Ok, sorry and it's time we leave." They all nod in agreement. Tikki hugged each of them and they all said goodbye. As they start to disappear I hear Graceland yell, "tell Chat who you are and that you love him!" And then Meadow yells, "It's obviously you do!" And the last thing I hear before they're completely gone is Frey yelling "I'll miss you junk food!"