Fluff and a Chat revile rolled into one

Marinette's point of view
Friday, 9pm

   I stayed home from school sick today, I don't feel well at all. I had just gotten ready for bed and laid when I heard a knock on the trap door that leads to the rooftop patio. I hurried to unlock it, as Chat comes by when he's feeling down. When I open the door, Chat hugs me tightly.

     "I didn't see you at school today and I was worried about you." He says, obviously relieved to see me. "If you didn't answer I was going to have to come by as my other identity."

      "Come on Chat, I don't feel well." I croak in a raspy voice.

"Then I'm definitely not leaving and I'm going to keep coming back here every night till you feel better."

"That's not a good idea. What if you get sick. Then when I come back I'll know who you are."

"And I'm ok with that, as long as you're ok, purr-incess." I laugh at his pun, even though he uses it all the time.

"Man, I must be sick if that's funny." I start to walk to my bed, but trip when I try to walk. If it weren't for Chat catching me, I would've hit my head on the corner of my desk. My parents are at a convention for the rest of the week.

"Whoa! Looks like I'll be carrying you to bed." Chat walks slowly and gracefully to my bed and lays me down gently.

"Chat please don't leave me." I groan.

"I told you I wouldn't, didn't I?" He replies gently.

"Will you lay down with me? It gets lonely up here. Please stay." I ask with begging eyes.

"Ok, but only for a little bit." He says with a smile as he crawls into the bed next to me. "Just no funny business."

"That's what I should be saying."

Once Chat is next to me, I put my head on his chest. 'What about Adrien?' My brain questions. I'm to sick for this. I need to relax and Chat helps me do that. I do, kind of, have a crush on him, but it's not like with Adrien. Chat's easier to talk to. Chat is more of a flirt than Adrien, but I don't mind. It actually makes it easier to think he turns everything into a joke, but it's also nerve racking because he might see me as a joke. Then Chat saves me from my thoughts eating me alive with a question.

"Is something troubling you princess? You look sad and thoughtful. I'd love to help you soft though the problem if I can." Then Chat's miraculous beeps and I know we have to cut his visit short. "Don't worry. I'll come back soon Mari." He says and kisses my forehead.

He gets out of the bed and climbs out the rooftop trap door. I sit up and try to walk over and close it but trip over my own feet. This time Chat doesn't catch me and I fall the the floor, hitting my head and blacking out. When I wake up, not only am I in my bed, but I feel two arms holding me against someone's chest and I feel the sunlight hitting my skin through my window. It's probably Chat holding me. Wait, I look at the person's shirt, but it's not Chat's suit. His Kawami must have detransformed him during the night. Now is the time to decide Marinette. Do you want to know who Chat is? Then I fell the person move.

"Good morning princess. You can look if you want. I shared a bed with you for the night so I guess that makes us pretty close, right?" He kisses my head and hugs me to him tighter. "You know that if you look, you'll know what boy in our class has a crush on you."

"I could figure that out easily just by the power of deduction. Chat is obviously a boy so that leaves 6 people. He also has a light skin tone, so that leaves 4. Eye color leaves 2 and by the fact that one of them has been akumatized, that leaves..."

"Who?"

"Adrien..." I look up and see that I was right. My face starts to turn red as I blush.

"What's wrong princess? Are you disappointed?"

"N-n-no. Night last Chat- I mean!" I slowly inhale and exhale. "Last night I was comparing Chat Noir to you Adrien." I say rather slowly.

"It's kinda silly to compare someone to themselves." He laughs. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Do you want to go get some food?"

"Ya sure. I'll go to the front door and knock." He says as he starts to get up.

"No need. My parents aren't here." He lays back down after I say that and I blush even more.

"Oh. And we've just been laying here." He scoots closer and wraps his arms around me, pulling our heads together.

"Adrien, what are you doing?"

"A little experiment." He whispers as he leans in and places his hand on my cheek.

Our lips brush each other's and sends a shiver down my spine. He kisses me softly, but only for a few seconds. When he ends the kiss, I bring him back for another. This one was more passionate and longer but still short. This time when it ended I grabbed his shirt and held his to me for a kiss. This one was much longer and passionate, only parting to breath and picking up where we left off as soon as we caught our breath. But of course both good can last long and we we're soon interrupted by Aly barging into my room.

"Marinette! Adrien's missing! He was suppose to be at Nino's but wasn't... Well I guess he's not missing. Hi Adrien."

"Alya! It's not what is looks like I swear!" I yell, still a bit horse.

"Really? Because it looks like you and Adrien had a long night and are now having a little make out session." Alya say with her hands on her hips and hip left hip popped out.

"Ok, is it's kinda what it looks like. We we're kissing-"

"Making out, you we're making out." Alya cuts Adrien off and he does the same in return.

"But we didn't do anything last night. In fact, Marinette was so sick after school yesterday that she fell trying to let me in and when she fell the second time, she hit her head and blackout. So last night I held her until she woke up this morning."

"Sure, that's quite the story Adrien."

"Alya! It's true and I have the knot to prove it! I'm sick, that's why I wasn't at school. Adrien came over because he was worried."

"I think that fall fixed your shyness." Alya says. "As for what happened here, it doesn't leave this room. That way no matter what happened we all stay friends. Though, I think you two are more than that. I'll tell Nino that I found you and that you're ok. I'll leave you two alone now, but I swear if you hurt her, I'll hurt you Adrien." She glares at Adrien and then leaves.

We look at each other and laugh.

"Hey, do you want to get beat at Mecha Strike lll?" Adrien asks.

"Wait, get beat? I beat you and Max at Macha Strike lll!" I laugh.

"Want to bet?"

"I do!"

"Winner gets 100 kisses."

"Deal."