Sebastian x Reader #5

There are three parts, so I'm gonna put them together here

Sebastian sighs as he sits by the window. "You know what i think? Those people are just full of bullshits", he says.

An hour ago, he found you crying on the bathroom floor and you were covered with egg yolks and egg shells on your hair, flour on your face and some coloured sticky drink on your favourite sweater. He switched on the shower and stripped you of your clothes before helping you cleaning up.

No one knows the two of you dating. After dressing you up in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, he put you on the bed. He moves from the window and kneels in front of you.

"I don't care what people say about you because they don't know you like i do. They don't see what i see and i love what i see", he says, caressing your cheeks. Your tears and sobbings are replaced by small giggle and a smile. "I think we should let the whole world know about us, (y/n). Tonight at the premier", he says again.

"I don't know Sebastian, I'm kinda scared", you say.

"I'm here for you babe..., till the end of the line", he says before kissing you.

*

Sebastian quietly shuts the door as you sleep that evening. The premier somehow was delayed when they found a leaked gas pipe. Sebastian opens the door to Chris and Anthony and motions them to keep their voices down before inviting them in. They settle down at the kitchen with beers in hands.

"So how did this happened again?", asks Chris.

"Someone must've spotted us during dinner last month. Otherwise, none of this happened. I switched on her phone and her inbox, twitter, facebook and everything are full of hate texts! If it's a high school i could just tell them off. This is a university. It's too damn big to actually find who snapped that shot", says Sebastian.

"Damn!", Anthony curses, "Maybe it's that girl she told you before?".

"But what evidence can we use to say it's her? Besides, the picture is uploaded online and it's public. We can't say she trespass unless she hacks any of our phones or laptops", says Sebastian, "No more hiding. I'm bringing her to the premier and after that, i'll persuade her to switch uni".

"Better do that", says Chris, "She's my friend and I want to see her happy".

"Me too", says Anthony.

After they left, Sebastian walks back to see you still asleep. He slides underneath the cover and holds you close.

"I won't let anyone hurt you", he kisses your nose before drifting back to sleep.

*

You are putting the final touch on your messy bun for tonight's premier. You look at yourself in the mirror and remembers the laughter of the whole campus, they said it was impossible someone as hot as Sebastian would date someone like you.

At times, you think it's impossible to wake up next to him every morning. You are wearing a sparkling floor length lilac dress that Sebastian surprised you with yesterday. You put on the lilac-white heels that Sebastian gave for your last birthday because you wanted it so much. The dress hugs your body and reveals your shoulder. You make a final check on your red lip stick when Sebastian comes in dress in black suit with lilac tie.

"I got you something", he says.

"Don't you think you have given me enough?", you ask.

"There's nothing wrong of spoiling my favourite girl", he says, revealing a pair of earrings, pearls on top and diamonds that look like rain drops.

"Sebastian, it's beautiful", you say.

"Anything for you, (y/n)", he says.

"I'm fine if that is what you're implying", you say.

"I still want to spoil you", he says while wiggling his eyebrows and smirks.

You giggle at his dorkiness before he gives you a breathless kiss. "Come on, we don't wanna be late", he says again.

You and Sebastian take the limo to the premier. Once you arrived, Sebastian gives you a reassuring kiss and says everything will be ok. When you step out as Sebastian offers his hand, all eyes are on you and the audience are screaming. Sebastian reveals at the interviews that you're his long-time girl friend. You feel like it was yesterday when you and Sebastian accidentally switched Starbucks drink when that was actually three years ago. Not that long right? You meet up with Chris and Anthony and the rest of the CATWS casts.

"The film is fantastic and shame that the long hair and stubble had to go", you say after the premier, arriving at home around midnight.

"I'll grow it back if you want me to", he says and you giggle.

"I don't mind whatever hair style, Seb as long as you're happy", you say.

He helps you to take off the dress and put you to bed. He kisses you everywhere and it makes you giggle. "I love you (y/n) and i'm with you till the end of the line", he says before making love to you.