Sebastian x Reader x Chris Evans***

*Threesome with Seb and Chris E WARNING SMUT*

You look at the two of them. "Why are you making me choose? You know I love you both", you say.

"We figured this way it is easier for you to choose", says Sebastian.

"Threesome? Nuh-uh, no way", you say.

"You said it once you are tempted to do a threesome", says Chris. You look at him, speechless.

"At least, if you get pregnant, it won't be hard to know who is the dad than some random douchebag", says Sebastian and you hit his shoulder.

"Don't bring the issue of being pregnant into this mess, Stan!", you say.

"Look, are you in or out?", says Chris. You roll your eyes and motion them to follow you to your bedroom, which they eagerly follow like obedient puppies.

*

Once they are naked, they attack you with touch and kisses. Sebastian settles behind you and you can feel his hardness touching your wet core while Chris is right in front of you, biting and sucking your breasts. One hand is tangled in Sebastian's hair and the other in Chris's hair.

"F-fuck!", is all you could mutter.

Sebastian enters from behind as he bites and nibbles on your neck. After seeing you are comfortable, Chris impales his cock inside you.

Their moans and groans as they take turn to move together makes you wanna melt into a puddle. Chris smothers you with a kiss while Sebastian bites your ear and his fingers are twisting your nipples.

"It's ok, baby", Sebastian whispers.

"Release yourself. We'll catch you", says Chris.

You come first, then Chris, who collapses and finally Sebastian. He holds you and gently places you between him and Chris.

"So?", says Chris.

"Which one?", asks Sebastian.

"Don't make me kick both of you out. I still love you two", you say.