Sebastian x Reader #47

(A 'How I Met Your Mother' kinda prompt)

It is raining in New York and it's really hard to get a cab. When you do, another man enters at the same time.

"Uh, this is my cab", you say.

"No, it's mine", he argues.

"If you two want to argue, take it up to the bedroom", says the cab driver, "Otherwise tell me where you two wanna go".

"Central Park", you two say simultaneously. The cab driver nods and drives away. When the two of you arrive, the man insists on paying. After the cab leaves, you pull out your umbrella and shelter him and yourself.

"I didn't mean to steal your cab", you say.

"I was being rude, so I apologize", he says, "You want coffee?".

"I'd love to, but I have a job interview in 10 minutes", you say. He grabs your hand and scribble his number.

"I'm Sebastian", he says.

"I'm (y/n)", you say. You bring him under the roof of a nearby cafe and head towards your job interview.

A few months later, you bump into him again during a snowy day in New York. "We meet again", he says. You smile and when you two turn to the cab driver, it was the same driver during their first meeting.

"So where to go, love birds?", asks the cab driver.

"Manhattan", again, you two answer simultaneously.

After arriving at the destination, you finally accept his offer to buy you a cup of coffee.

And kids, that's how I met your dad! ;)