Sebastian x Reader #61

(Reader and Sebastian go cycling)

You and Sebastian are cycling happily through the city. You sit at the back while he cycles at the front and you wrap your arms around his waist.

"Wanna go faster?", he asks, smiling as he turns around for a second.

"Excuse you, eyes on the road", you say, slapping his back.

Sebastian chuckles and cycles faster. The faster he goes, the tighter you hold on to him. You could've swore you almost fell.

When you've arrived at Central Park, you breathe a sigh of relief. "I've never feel so alive", you say.

"Come on, it wasn't that bad", he says Sebastian.

You roll your eyes and the two of you sit by the grass. Sebastian unpacks the wicker basket and you two have lunch under the sunny sky.

"I'm about to film in Europe next month", he says as he chews on his sandwich.

You simply nod. Of course, you're stuck with he lousiest job on Earth and no matter how hard you work, the pay off is not even worth the blood, sweat and tears. Due to stress, you are to go to the ER for oxygen. Your asthma isn't helping at all with the stress and Sebastian jump on the first flight home from Atlanta to come and see you.

"I'll miss you as always", is all you could say.

"Maybe you should come", he says.

"I have work, Seb", you say.

"With that kind of salary and the stress? Not worth it", he says, "I have enough money for the both of us..., for our kids in the future". You wipe a tear and Sebastian leans you in for a kiss. "Marry me and I'll make you happy for as long as I live", he says.

"Sebastian, you being here, supporting me and loving me makes me happy all the time", you say before kissing him again.