Bucky x Reader #45***

(Bucky returns home from gym time with Steve and found Reader on the bed ready for him - WARNING SMUT)

You bit your lip to see him shirtless and sweaty as Bucky arrives home from a day with Steve. You try not to squirm seeing him flexing his muscles.

"Like what you see?", Bucky asks as he saunters his way to you. He pulls the sheet away to see you only in one of his shirt and no shorts or undies. "Someone is ready", he chuckles.

"Are you gonna tease me or do I have to do it myself?", you ask, hand heading south, but Bucky grabs both of your hands and tie it using the bow tie hanging on the headboard.

"Not tonight, babe. I'm gonna make sure you won't be walking straight or sitting right tomorrow", he says.

He pulls the shirt off of you and uses it to add security to your bond. He immediately dives down to your nipples, sucking and biting them, making you moan.

He uses his hands to grab your legs, parting them so he could be in between. His metal fingers then work their way to pleasure your core as his lips leave his mark all across your body.

Bucky inserts one finger at a time as he leaves hickeys on your neck. You tug at your bond hard, moaning his name loud.

"Patience baby, I'm nowhere near done with you", he whispers before biting your earlobe.

"Sarge, please. I've been good. Don't torture me like this", you plead.

Bucky raises up, still in between your legs to admire his work on your body. "Since you say please", he says, grabbing your hips and thrusting in. He groans, relishing the feeling of being inside you.

Bucky takes his time, building the rhythm and pleasure to make sure you and him are both satisfied by the end of the night. His mouth leaves trail of kisses from your hip to your lips.

You moan as his tongue invade your mouth. The minute you feel him getting faster, you know Bucky is close.

He let you come first before he does. Your legs fall limp as you take a breather. Bucky unties you and pulls you in his arms.