Sebastian x Reader #21

*based on the movie What To Expect When You're Expecting*

"So this is it", you say, more than just tipsy, "No attachment... Just us crazy, single people having fun".

Sebastian nodded and staggered towards you. "Yyyyyup", he says. The two of you undress each other and the love making began.

The next morning, the two of you wake up to massive headaches. "Did we..., did it last night?", he asks.

"I think we did and we were SO drunk", you say, "So, we're just gonna forget that this ever happen right?". This feels so awkward for you.

"I dunno (y/n). I honestly don't know", says Sebastian.

After a long silence, you ask, "Um..., you want breakfast?". Sebastian doesn't answer. Instead he gets up, dress himself and leaves.

You have a crush on your friend, but you don't want something like one night stand to ruin the friendship. You sends him a text saying that you don't want something like this to spoil your friendship with him, but Sebastian doesn't reply. You stay in bed the whole day, crying.

*

There is no response from Sebastian in weeks. You go to work, come back home right after and cry yourself to sleep. Even during the weekends your friends invite you for drinks, you refuse because you know Sebastian would be there.

One day, at work, you get sick suddenly. You keep vomitting which worries your co-workers and your boss.

Your boss, Mrs. Hastings sends you to the clinic and sends you home afterwards with a few days sick leave. You lay down on your bed and the doctor's words rung in your ears like an echo.

"You're pregnant...", you have never been with a man other than Sebastian in years.

"Should I tell him?", you thought.

Then, you shrug the thought off. He doesn't reply your texts or answer your calls lately. He's a celebrity and you are just a lowly accountant at a small art gallery. You have made a decision - to raise this child alone.

*

Six months past, you cut off your contacts with your friends and Sebastian, and you are on your own with the pregnancy. You found out that you're having a baby boy. You come out from a baby shop, just bought some clothes for your baby when you find Sebastian outside the store.

"Why didn't you tell me?", he asks.

"You never return my calls or texts. When I ask about..., us, you just left and I figure..., since you're so famous, you won't have time", you say, tears about to burst, "But don't worry. I'll look after him because I love him..., and I love you".

You try to walk right past him, but he grips your forearm. "Sebastian, you're hurting me! Let go!", you say, trying to pry off his hand.

"Don't I get a say about my son's welfare? Don't I get a say about having your love and some space in your heart?", he asks.

*

You sit at your couch with Sebastian for half an hour now and he's been caressing your bump and talking to your son. He cries, apologizing for neglecting you.

"I was confused on what to say about my feelings. I have a crush on you for so long and I just..., don't know how to say it", he says, sniffling, "Now, you're carrying my son. Do you know how happy I am?". He said that he's been shadowing you and when your bump started to show, he was happy and angry that you didn't tell him.

That night, he just lay next to you, holding you and has his hand spread on your bump. "I love you and I'll never leave the two of you ever again", he says before dozing off.

*

You push as hard as you can while Sebastian wipes the sweat fron your forehead. "Just a little bit more, babe", he whispers and you push. You hear a loud cry.

"Congratulations, you two. It's a boy!", says the doctor.

"You did it! He's here, (y/n)", says Sebastian as he cries along with you.

Once the nurses cleans him up, they hand your son to you, bundled up in a black blanket with red stars given by Uncle Anthony Mackie. The nurses push you back to your room and give Sebastian a form to fill up the baby's name.

"What should we name him?", you ask.

"Anthony Mackie!", Mackie pops his head at the door.

"Ha ha", says Sebastian, sarcastically.

"How about..., James?", you say.

"Babe, we agree not to name him after all the sad characters I played", says Sebastian.

"Well, whatever you're gonna name him, I'll bet you two will be awesome parents", says Anthony.

"Thanks man", says Sebastian.

"And..., Uncle Mackie has more gifts", says Anthony, holding up a few paper bags. Then, Chris comes in with his own gifts.