Sebastian x Reader #84

(I got sick the other week after receiving an injection)

You lay in bed, feeling weak and feverish. At one point, you pull the blanket up because you're shivering and the next, you'd be pushing it off because it's too hot.

Sebastian comes back and walks into the bedroom. "You feel any better?", he asks.

You shake your head and pull the blanket once more. He sits next to you and you could feel the weight shifting in the bed.

"C'mon, you gotta eat. Then, it's the meds", he says.

"I hate the meds", you mumble.

"I know, but it helps", he says.

He makes a simple chicken soup for you and the two of you have lunch. Sebastian pushes the meds towards you and you reluctantly eat it.

"Alright, how about we Netflix and chill?", he asks.

Sebastian tucks you into bed and lets you pick a movie. The two of you snuggle close to each other, but not even halfway through, you fell asleep due to the meds.

You wake up later to find Sebastian is not in bed. You gather your strength and walk out. Sebastian is in the kitchen, reheating the soup.

"Hey, what are you doing up?", he asks.

"The bed is too big", you say.

He kisses you and takes you to bed. "I'll be right back", he says.

You ended up eating dinner and continue to snuggle in bed with Sebastian. "Thank you", you give him a small smile.

"Anything for you, babe", he says, gently pressing his lips to your temple.