Sebastian x Reader #82

(Sebastian cheering y/n up)

You stare at the window. Another fail relationship. Perhaps you were doomed to be alone forever.

Your phone pings - Sebastian. You pick it up and unlock it.

S: you ok?

He must've heard. It's all over the internet.

You: yeah, I'll be fine

S: can I come over? We can watch a movie and order pizza..., or we can go out, watch movie and have pizza.

You smile. He has always been there for you.

You: I rather not go out

S: I'll bring pizzas and popcorns then.

Not long, Sebastian arrives at your doorstep, two pizza boxes and a couple bags of microwaveable popcorns. You let him in and he makes himself at home in your kitchen.

The two of you quickly settle in front of the couch and Sebastian switches on the movie.
You settle in his arm as he pulls you close while watching the movie. You didn't realise that you've fallen asleep when you woke up in the middle of the night in your bed.

You walk out to find no signs of  Sebastian, but you notice a note on your fridge. You take the note and smile.

"PS: I never told you, but I was falling in love with you", Sebastian's handwriting adorn the paper. He has been with you all this time, more than your past boyfriends.

You quickly grab your coat and run to his apartment. You hope he's there. You pray as you run like lightning.

You knock and Sebastian opens the door, surprised to see you. You immediately hug him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I'm guessing you found my note", he said with a chuckle.

"Why didn't you tell me?", you ask.

"You were happy. It wasn't my place to rob it from you", he says.

"I'll be much happier now, you dork", you say.

"So that's a yes?", he asks.

"Yes, I love you too", you say with a smile.