Bucky x Reader #17***

*Reader plays with Bucky's work goggles WARNING SMUT*

It's very rare for Bucky to send you selfies, let alone when he's working out at the gym. It's very cute to see him winking with his hair tied up, towel around his shoulder, ears plugged and his arm reflects the sun from the window.

You immediately grab his goggles and place it on your head like a scarf. You pose with a puppy eyes and pout and send it to him. Moments later, he calls.

"I told you not to play with my goggles", he says.

"Then, why don't you come home and spank me?", you say.

"Don't try me. I will do that", he says but he sounds more like growling.

"Should I start undress myself or do you want to do it for me?", you ask.

"No, I'll do it myself. I just need to finish sparring with Steve", he says.

"Ok, I'll bring out the cuffs", you say.

"And don't you dare touch yourself before I get there", he says before hanging up. You couldn't help but to squeal. Should you start or wait for him?

*

You are wearing one of his shirt and panties with the goggles still on your head. You hear the motorcycle revs and immediately jumps on the bed. The cuffs are set on the nightstand and you almost bounced up and down excitedly as you hear his footsteps ascending the stairs.

The door opens to a recently showered Bucky. "I'll be needing another shower later", he says as he approaches the bed.

"I'll wash you later then", you say.

"Then, I'll never be clean", he says as his lips quirk into a smile, "Leave the goggles on".

He sits on his side and pulls you across his lap. Immediately, you feel his palm smacking your ass and you can't help but to moan. "I hate you wearing my work goggles, but I can't deny you look sexy in it", he whispers as he smacks your ass again.

"Maybe I should wear them everyday for you", you say in between your moan to his blows. He rips your panties off and pushes you down.

"No bra?", he asks with a mischievous smile as his right hand sneaks its way under the shirt.

His left metal arm travels its way towards your clit. He recalibrates his left arm, which sends vibration throughout your whole body and making you squirt. Your orgasm makes your sight hazy.

He takes off your shirt and immediately sucks on your breasts and he thrusts hard into you. He thrusts and you wrap your legs around his waist so he can thrust deeper. Both of you reach your orgasm together before he collapses next to you.

"We didn't even use the cuffs", you say.

"Later. I just want to hold you now", he says as he pulls you into his arms and begin to doze off. You kiss him lightly on the nose before falling asleep with him.