Sebastian x Reader #35

*When reader was framed by an ex*

You keep yourself lock in your room for days now. You haven't seen or heard from Sebastian since the day you saw him in an alleyway kissing another girl and the same day, your ex forced a kiss on you and Seb thought you were cheating him with your ex. Then, you hear a knock.

"Hey, (y/n), your boyfriend is here", says your housemate. You get up from your bed, still in your PJs and open the door to see Sebastian.

"Can I come in?", he asks.

You move aside so he could come in. You close and lock the door. "How have you been?", he asks as he sits down on the bed.

"How does this look like?", you say, pointing out to yourself.

"Look, that girl the other day..., it's not how you think", he says.

You sniff and snort at the same time. "Tell me something I don't know", you say.

"We were rehearsing for a scene for the movie", he says.

"Right, so did I with (ex's name)", you say, sarcastically.

"I know he forced himself on you", he says, "I miss you (y/n)".

"Took you long enough to find me", you say before locking yourself in the bathroom.

*

"(Y/N), open the door!", Sebastian says as he keeps on knocking.

"Go away! You don't love me!", you yell.

"(Y/N), please! You have to listen to me!", he pleads.

"NO!!", you yell again.

After 10 minutes of silence, you thought he is gone. You open just a little to peer and no one is there. You only take a few steps outside and Sebastian tackles you from behind and place you on his shoulder. "Damn it, Sebastian! Put me down!", you yell.

"Not until you listen to me, babe", he says.

He 'kidnaps' you back to his apartment for privacy and when the two of you arrive there, he places you on his bed. "Now do I have your attention?", he asks. You ignore him and his eye contact as you cross your arms.

*

He cups your face and turns your face so he can see eye to eye with you.

"I love you and only you. She means nothing to me. I swear on my life", he says.

"You swear?", you ask, sceptically.

"Cross my heart and hope to die", he says as he gives that smile that always melt you down.

You try your best to not smile. He closes in and softly kisses you.

"Am I forgiven?", he asks.

"Not really", you say.

His arms wound around your waist and he pulls you even closer. His lips find your neck and leaves a trail of kisses from your jaw to the base of your neck.

"Is this how you wanna make it up to me?", you ask.

"I'll tie you down if I must", he says and you can sense his cheeky grin as his kisses lands to your chest.

"That's not fair", you say.

"All is fair in love and war", he says before he pushes you down his bed.

"If you don't start this instant...", you say and he silences you with a kiss.

END