Chapter 1

Charlie

I woke up at around 1 PM today, due to me not getting off of work until around 5 AM. As a waitress and a dancer, It's like I do double the amount of work, which I don't mind. I prefer it like this, being completely independent, save for my dad paying for my apartment, which I did not want to happen, I lost a bet to him. Moving on, I pay for everything else; furniture, food, dishes, clothes. makeup etc. I like my job mainly because of how much fun I get to have as a 21-year-old. I waitress and dance for money at a club. Not the best job description, but hey, it's enjoyable. While I dance, I get to have the time of my life while waitressing helps me hone in on my responsibilities. The only downside to my life is my incapability to stand up to my mom or tell my dad what she does.

I arrive at work around 8, to get a briefing about our "special" guests that will be attending. A mafia, of course. Sometimes, they'll have meetings in the private booth that is hidden to everyone except for the stage, so they can see the show if they want. Apparently, one of the biggest Mafias in the world is going to be here tonight. Scary, but the employees here are basically untouchable. Tonight, the other ladies suggested to our boss that I dance near the private booth.

(Heavily Editing)

. The rest of the dancers are shown. And then he sees her.