Intro

Tristan's p.o.v.

"I'm telling you, he's been here everyday asking for you to serve him since you got suspended for three days. We could not tell him that, so we just said you were off for the day. We thought he would leave." My friend, Jason, says.

"Why? H-He just glared at the guy a-and walked away after I th-thanked him. H-He looks like a CEO who is 25." I say.

"He's 26. But close. He is a CEO. Of Genisis Inc. His name is Alaricus and he's gay. Like you. He's never had a relationship as far as the news knows. He's shady. No one knows how he brought up his business from nothing." He whispers to me.

"S-Stalker alert." I whisper back. He scoffs.

"Whatever. He wants you to serve him. Now that he sees you are here." I look to him and see him staring at me intently. I walk over to him to take his order.

"W-What can I g-get for you?" I ask shakily.

" Im not here for an order. I want you to be honest. Are you alright? I mean from a few days ago." He asks me. I nod.

"Y-Yes. That guy didn't even do a-anything." I say. He nods.

"What did he say to you to make you attack him?" He asks me.

"H-He called me a f-faggot because I'm openly g-gay. And he was m-making fun o-of my invol-luntary stutter around people." I say sadly. Peoples words still get to me. I look at the CEO again and his fists are clenched.

"That's not OK. I knew I should have kicked his ass when I had the chance." He mumbles.

"Huh?" I ask. He shakes his head.

Alaricus's p.o.v.

I've known who Tristan was since he started working here to pay for his college. So, about three years. I don't think he shoud be working at all though. He's too good for that. He's my soulmate and deserves the world. I didn't know he had a stutter though. The private investigator didn't say that. Don't judge.

"Well, um, I-I better go. S-See ya." He says.

"Wait." I say as I see him turn around to walk away.

"Do you know who I am?" I ask him. He looks away and nods shyly. I nod

Tristan's p.o.v.

"Alright. I'll see you soon, ok?" He says. I shrug and quickly shuffle back to Jason.

"What'd he get? Never mind he walked out."

"Let's g-go to classes n-now?" I ask him. He nods.

"Dinner after?" He asks. I nod...