Chapter 9

Charlie's p.o.v.

I'm going to admit it. I miss him. Severely. I know he does too. He tried ridiculous things to get us to stay. He threw the clothes out of my suitcase, pleading me to stay. Telling me i was the most precious thing he'd ever have. He said that he couldn't bare to be without me. He wouldn't survive a day without me in his arms. He even went as far as to sit on the hood of the car. Like a child not wanting to part with his most prized possession, he stomped his foot and yelled NO! When asked to get off. They ended up pushing him off, causing him to fall face first. I wanted to see if he was ok, but before I could tell them to stop, we have already rounded the corner.

A week later...

We realized we had forgotten the ice cream in the car, causing it to melt. I decided to go out to get it alone. The reason being is so I could get away from the two smother mothers in our hotel room. It's was only across the street and through the alley. Stupid, I know. While I was walking a onto the dark street that leads to the hotel, I was pushed roughly against a wall. It was a man. A very familiar man. I then saw a fist hurling towards my cheek, successfully bruising it. I fall to the ground and the person kicks my face, then my stomach repeatedly. He then laughs, yep. It's him. Its George. All this for nothing. Now, im gonna die. Shit. He then runs away once he hears noises from beside us. I look towards the sound, and I see Cam. Once she sees me, she panics, helping me up immediately and helping me to where we're staying. I explain what happened to them both, which triggered even more panic and confusion.

They explain that we have to call Xander. Dammit. So much for that. I can hear his rushing around and worried voice yelling at his mom to clean me up and take care of me until he gets here. Four hours later, Xander comes running into the room and carefully scoops me up into his arms. he looks over my weak form worriedly.

"I'm so sorry for the way I acted towards you. I know youre your own woman and I have no excuse for what I did."

"I just dont get it-" he cuts me off.

"I know. I dont think I do either. But I'm begging for your forgiveness. I'll do anything-" I kiss him, effectively shutting him up.

"I forgive you. But dont expect this to always happen. If there is a next time and we fight like this again, and you end up being in the wrong, you'll have to work a lot harder than that to earn my forgiveness." I explain. He nods quickly.