Chapter 14

Xander's p.o.v.

"Youre coming with me..." those words rang through my ears all night. As I pack, a thought slipped my mind. If the guy who plays the Beast dares to touch my woman, I will beat the living shit out of him.

While I drive to airport, I think about Charlie.

Charlie's p.o.v.

Where is he? He's gonna make us late. I wonder if the man who plays beast is nice. I dont want to film with someone who is rude all around. I see Xander walking into the airport, arms wide, expecting me to hug him. But I don't, I run off to the gate that is expecting us.
Once we get into the plane, Xander complains that he 'doesn't get to sit by his love'.
Instead, I sit next to a man similar looking to me. I turn to him once I grow bored.

"Charlie Sanders, Belle actress for Beauty and the Beast." I say.

"Chris Knight, Beast actor for Beauty and the Beast." He says. I gasp.

"Your not gonna curse me for messing up, are you?" I ask him.

"No. No. I'm not like that. I'd hate it if you were like that?" He suggests.

"Nope. I'm not. I'm actually new in this field. I'm a dancer. I got invited by the director." I answer him. He nods.

"I've been in this for a while. I got invited as well. Is the gangleader fuming across the isle your boyfriend?" He asks. I nod.

"We're in an tiff right now but, he still love's me."

"What happened?" He asks.

"Well, he insulted me by telling me I was weak and that I depended on him and since I get kidnapped alot, it's my carelessness that gets me hurt. Like when I was almost raped." I rant.

"He said that?" Chris almost yells. I cover his mouth.

"Dude, dial it down. It's fine." I say.

"That is no way to speak to a woman. I was raised to never yell at a woman, never disrespect them and always be gentle with them. To never play with them." He announces.

"Well, not all have. My man treats me right, but he was just trying to get me to understand. Blindly, but trying." I say. He nods reluctantly.

"I can tell we're gonna be good friends." He says. I nod.

"Love life?" I ask him.

"Nope." He states. I shrug.

"Babe! Want anything to eat, Hun!" The brute I call mine says.

"No." I answer.

"K. Love you!" He yells. What is up with him?

"Ok." I say. Chris smiles as I look back at him. I roll my eyes and smile back.

"Wanna play snowball write?" He asks me. (It's like writing a story. Between two or more people.)

"Okay. Here's what we have.
Chris: I started to cry. Tears stream down my face and I notice someone was laughing at me. When I saw why they we're laughing I cried even more.

Charlie: I goats so I punched a whole in the wall and screamed at the laughing people.

Chris: Those people killed my father, so I challenged them to a light saber dual. It was intense until I member that one green furby that always said 'hmmmmm.' I was happy. So I went home and dreamed about...

Charlie: Roblox. It was about this girl named Olivia getting detention for disobeying Journalism rules and playing Roblox when told not to. Then I woke up." We laugh.

"Now mine." I say.

"Crazy is crazy. My name is crazy. I'm crazy because I have a lot of crazy stories. One was about how a snowman ate my friend! This is what happened:

Chris: My friends and I built a snowman while having a lot of fun. A storm came that forced us inside.

Charlie: The snowman was mad that we left. So, he made a snowman army of 1000. They came inside and daring my friend, Billy out of the house and froze him. Eventually, the sun came up and melted all the snowmen. We didnt remember what happened, but we wanted it to snow again." Chris reads. We laugh even more.

"What are you laughing at, my love?" Xander asks me.

"Nothing, Xander. Oh, this is Chris Knight. He's my Beast." I say. Xander growls. I shake head.

"Stop. You're not going to get to tell me who I get to be friends with." I say, already knowing what he's going to say...