Chapter 12

Charlie's p.o.v.

When I wake up, I realize that were on the plane. It looks different, though. Like, a different plane. I walk outside the room, and find that Xander isn't there. It's..

Declan. What?

"What are you doing here? Is this your plane? I told you everything I know. I'm sorry. I thought y'all were-" I was cut off by Declan.

"Were brother and sister. The woman that my father left me with showed up after I was born. My mom, is your mom." Wow. I'm not surprised she cheated on dad before I was born, but, come on. Declan. My brother. A gangleader. Along with my boyfriend. This is just.. I .. ok?

"I want to have an actual brother/sister realationship with you. I know it's weird and I'm sorry that you had to hear it like this. I wanna get to know your dad too. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from our mother, but in my defence, neither of us knew." He said nervously. I hug him.

"That's a pretty good defence." I say. He laughs.

"You know your gonna get shot by Xander, right?"I state. He's an idiot.

"Worth it.. your gonna protect me, right?" He sheepishly asks. What? My brother, a gangleader needing my security? I feel so special. I nod and he smiles. We're on our way to the airport Xander is at. We get off the plane and Declan stands directly behind me. It looks like me when I try to hide behind a twig. When Xander sees me he runs to me, relief in his eyes. It turns into rage when he sees Declan. He pulls out his gun and I stop.

"Xander stop," I say. He stops, still pointing the gun at Declan.

"He needs to stop kidnapping MY BABY GIRL!" He yells, pulling me to him.

"He did it to tell me something. Yes, it was a little excessive but it was a good reason. Xander, he's my brother on my mom's side. George was with my mom before I was born." He puts his gun down with wide eyes. Declan and I hear him mutter, what a hoe. Both of us chuckle.

"Yeah," We agree.

"I feel bad, though. My father deserves to be happy." I say. They look at me with saddened eyes. Declan decides to lighten the mood.

"Well, there's always Christian Mingle."we all laugh at this...

3 days later at home...

My dad, Cam, Carter, Xander, Declan and his wife, Xander's parents and I are having a family bon fire. I decided that Declan should get to know everyone. He's doing good so far, and it's really funny when he gets nervous while being bombarded with random questions.

"So," I start. Everyone looks at me. "I want to start my travel dance classes again." Xander shakes his head.

"Absolutely not. Your not going to be traveling anywhere. There's too many risks." I can't believe him.

"What am I supposed to do in my free time?"

"Be with me. Look, baby I just don't want you to get hurt."

"By who?! It's clear that my mom's not gonna know where I am 24/7. Especially since I'll be traveling. Xander, you know that I won't always be able to be around you. Man up, God dammit!" He looks mad now.

"Your not going! That's final. You will be perfectly fine here. It's for your safety. I'm not rescuing you again because of your carelessness!" He yells. Ouch. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"My carelessness? Really? Every time that I've gotten kidnapped, they didn't do any actual harm on me, and I always come back to you. Ever realize that? I'm not as helpless as I look." His dumb ego.