Chapter 4

Tristan's p.o.v.

"Baby? Do you think you're ready for the interview tomorrow? I know it'll be a lot to handle, but I dont want you away from me for even a second." Alaricus says to me. I nod, happy to be included in his public life. I was offended that he didn't want anyone to know me. But he explained that there were many people who accepted him for being gay, and many people who did not. I understood right away. His mafia. Duh. But, now were here. In the interveiw room with me sitting on Alaricus's lap. I already tried to get off, but he has glue on his hands or something because they will not move from my waist.

"Welcome back to Good Evening M'urica, as you all know, THE Alaricus Genisis, the dashing, charming, and powerful billionaire, has claimed a soulmate. Now, Alaricus, can you tell America how you came to know this young man?" The interviewer asks.

"Well, Jessica, I will tell you from the beginning," he starts and she nods for him to continue. "I decided to go out for a cup of coffee because I was tired of being in my office," We hear chuckles of agreement from some of the audience. "When I walked into the cafe, I saw my little guy sizing up a way bugger guy." I blush when she looks at me in amusement. "I heard him tell the guy to repeat what he said and the guy said, "'Faggot with an ugly stutter"' and of course, Tristan was angered by the mean words the man said, as was I. But before I could do anything, he tackled the guy to the ground. I moved to the guys sight and glared at him, daring him to do anything. The man ran off and I saw Tristan looking at me. He told me thank you, of course with his ADORABLE stutter and I walked off. The next few days I went by and I learned that he was suspended from work for un-necessary violence. When he came back, I checked if he was alright. After that, I saw him having dinner with a guy that wasn't me, but it turns out, it was his friend that helped him back on his feet when his father left him to fend for himself. A few days after we got together, Tristan got hurt, he recovered, and now we are here." Everyone was looking at me at the end of the story.

"Show us your powers!" One audience member yells to me. My eyes widen when I see Jason. I think about what he said. I look back at Alaricus. I pout and hide my head in his neck.

"Whats wrong?" He asks soflty, despite us being on air. Everyone gasps at the softness of his usually rough voice.

"I'm c-cold?" I quickly say. He quickly takes off his suit jacket and puts it on my shoulders. I smile widely.

"I-I was just p-pretending!" I say. Everyone laughs.

"Hey, that wasn't fair. No ice-cream after this." He jokes. But I take it seriously. Tears well up in my eyes.

"Oh, no baby I didn't mean it. I was kidding I promise." He says. I nod.

"You guys are soo cute!" Jessica gushes. We wrap up the interview and Alricus walks outside with me in his arms, sleepy af. Paparazzi take pictures, but a few back off when they realize my eyes are closed. But the rest get yelled at by Alaricus.

"If you hit his leg, you're dead!"A few moments later... "One more picture and the cameras you hold with be stuck up your a-" i put my hand over his mouth.

"H-Home?" I ask him. He nods and sits us in the car. We get home and he brings us to our room. He lays me on the bed and takes off my shirt, replacing it with his. He takes off my pants, leaving his boxers on me. Yes, they are his boxers. He strips to his boxers and pulls the covers over us.

"We f-forgot ice-c-cream." I giggle when he face palms.

"Tomorrow okay baby? I'm sorry." He says.

"It's f-fine." I shrug. I put my head in his neck and my arms around his waist. He puts his arms around me.

"Goodnight baby." He says.
"N-Night night." I say.

The Next morning...

Alaricus's p.o.v.
I've decided to bring Tristan to my office because it seems as though no one else can take care if him. Certainly not himself. His leg is broken. As I carry him to the elevator after he throws his ice-cream cone away, Tristan asks me,

"I-Is your c-cousin here?" I laugh and shake my head as the doors to my elevator close.

"I gave her the day off. I just need to do paperwork today." I say. He nods. We went up a few floors before we heard a loud crash. The elevator came to a stop and Tristan whimpered. I pressed the help button. Nothing. I pressed a few moe times, but to no avail. I took out my phone and texted my management. Carefully, I set Tristan down and he stands on one foot, looking around the small space. I drop my phone when i hear a screech coming from, what I'm assuming is the cables that are holding us, above us. The lights go out.

"N-No. No. No!" I hear Tristan cry out.

"Baby? Everything will be ok, I promise." I comfort him. Picking him up once again and holding him on my hip. He puts his head on my shoulder and starts to cry.

"Oh, please please don't cry. The dark isn't that bad. You have me here. Nothing bad is gonna happen. Please don't cry." I beg him. He nods, feeling his hands up to the back of my neck and putting his forehead onto mine. I smile at him. He doesn't see it, but I know he feels it, bacause I feel him smile back. I sit down, and turn him around, so his back rests against my front. He starts to hum a random tune to calm his nerves. I rock us from side to side in an effort to help. It seems to have worked, since after a few minutes, his hums have turned to the cutest little snores. The elevators dings, and the lights come back on. It starts to move. I stand with the sleeping Tristan in my arms. The doors opens and I am immediately greeted with yelling employees asking if we're ok. Tristan sturs in my arms. I cover his ears and growl.

"Out. Now." They scurry away and down the stairs, leaving the whole floor to my baby boy and I. I smile at him as he snuggles into me more. I grab blankets from the couches and sit Tristan in my chair. I bring one couch as close to my desk as possible. I pick Tristan up and bundle him into the blankets, recieving help by his unconscious form holding the warmth closer to his body. Once I deem him comfy enough, I shift to the chair that belongs to my desk. He's just close enough to where I could grab him at any time. I start to work on paperwork, thinking of how lucky I am...

The End.