Chapter 6

Xander's p.o.v.

I've decided to take Charli on a trip to get away from all of the stress she's been going through. We are going to my mansion in Michigan. Im hoping that by the time we get back, well be closer than ever and shell be read for us to meet each others family.

Charlie's p.o.v.

When Xander told me that we were going away for a while, I was excited. He said it was just going to be me and him so we can bond and get to know more about each other. I decided to pack all of my onesie footy pajamas. I didn't realize Dander was in the room inutl he spoke.

"Why are you packing pajamas?"

"Why not? If I'm going to relax, I need pajamas, Apple juice, and Scooby Doo movies. Simple as that." I started.

"Noted." He says and chuckles, leading me to the car. We make it to the jet and just a few minutes later, we're taking off.

After we land, I go inside to change as well as Xander. He told me to meet him in the living room when I'm done. Yeah, if I can find it. This place is huge. I changed into my favorite onesie. A Stitch Onesie.  And after a really long time of looking around, I finally found a room with a tv, a loveseat, a fireplace, and a Xander with a long sleeve shirt and sweats on. Yay.

"You look adorable, Angel. What do you wanna watch? I already got the snacks sorted." He says as we sit down.

"Scooby Dooby Doo!" I yell as He laughs.

After he puts on the movie, he puts an arm around my waist and pulls me next to him. I, unthinkingly, cuddle up next to him and look at him like a deranged kitten. Hes very hamdsom. He smiles down at me, and I smiled back. I look down at the snacks and O.M.G. I knew then and there that I needed to tell him. So, I yelled in his ear so he can hear me loud and clear...

"YOU FORGOT CHEEZ-ITS!!"

He jumps and laughs at me. He laughs. What is so funny about not having cheese-its. What is the point of Scooby doo if there ain't no cheese-its? He laughs even harder at my confused face. His laugh gives me butterfly's. That still doesn't excuse him from forgetting the cheez-itz. What type of movie night is this? I smack his arm for laughing at me.

"Ok. Let's play 21 questions and I promise that by the time, you'll have 5 boxes of cheez-itz next to you." I shrug and stand up.

Xander's p.o.v.

"Ok," she says after putting in another movie.

We play the game while the movie plays, getting to know each other making jokes. After a few hours she gets sleepy. We decide to watch one more movie before bed.

After the movie...

Aww. My angel fell asleep on my shoulder... Wow. I'm soo whipped. Better than not having her at all. I'm only a softy for her and her only. I pick up her sleeping form and cradle her to my chest. I go upstairs and lay down with her on top of me. Once were tucked in, I drift off into a dreamless sleep...

The next morning, I wake up to an empty bed. Where did she go? I look around the WHOLE house and not one trace of her. Shiitt. I promised her I would keep her safe and I failed...

It's been three days and I haven't been able to track her down. I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out because I know she's out there without me. Unsafe. I can't believe I let this happen. I'm in a meeting with her father in possible places she could be.

"Are you sure there are no other places? We've checked all of them and came up with nothing." I say calmly, even though on the inside I'm kicking and screaming in agony with the feeling of not having my angel with me.

" I'm sure." He says sadly. I know it's killing him just as much as it is me. That's why I haven't lost my patience with him yet. Everyone else, as my inner anger says, can go suck a dick.

Charlie's p.o.v. 

Im not too clear on what happened to be honest. One minute I was getting a glass of water in the kitchen feeling a bit dizzy, and the next, I wake up tired to a chair feeling sore. When I opened my eyes there was a lot people surrounding me. Men, mostly. The first to talk was a man in a suit, which is a bit overdressed for the gross room we're in.

"Hello." He says darkly. I shiver. He's scary as fuck.

"Um, you know you're committing a very big crime, right?" I mumbled. He laughs at my words.

"I'm the leader of a gang, little girl. Your boyfriend is a gang leader. This type of crime is nothing compared to what either of us have done..." he thinks for a minute. "Oh. You mean kidnapping a gang leaders love with intent to kill them?" I nod. "Well, I assure you i won't kill his goods, but I can't promise she wont be damaged." What is wrong with this guy?

Xander's p.o.v.

I want my angel back. I don't know how I haven't broken yet, but I know if I don't have her back soon, all hell will break loose.
When I get her back, she's never going to leave my side again. Even if I have to glue her there.

Five days later...

No. Fucking. Sign. Of. Her. A whole week without my baby. Lonely crying, killing a few of my useless trackers, and sleepless nights are what I'm surviving off of now. I can't take this. I need her more than ever now. I need to find her. Is she hurt? Or worse... no. I can't think about that. There is no way she's dead. My dreadful thoughts are postponed by Carter frantic voice

"Boss, check this out!"

Charlie's p.o.v.

This sucks. This man has done a number on me I'll give him that. I try to stay strong but everytime they hit me, I feel weaker and weaker. I try to ask them why they are doing this, but they just laugh at me. I'm just thankful none of them have touched me inappropriately. Yet. They leave at night, but come back by noon the next day, or at least thats what the small window and the watch I wear says. They untie me when they leave but tie me back up when they come back. My thoughts are cut off  by banging above me. Then there's yelling. Next, gunshots. I pray that this is Xanders gang attacking and not a different gang. Being kidnapped from your kidnappers? Really? All of a sudden, theres banging on the door of the room I'm in. Then, the door is violently thrown open. I gasp in relief when I see Xander rush in. I immediately start crying hysterically, my brave charade breaking like a window being shattered by a baseball thrown by Max Scherzer

Xander's p.o.v.

I pick her up and tell them to burn this place to the ground. Before they can protest, i walk to my car and drive the hell away from that place. I drive with her in my lap with a smile on my face. I run into my, no, our home, kick off my shoes, run upstairs with her in my arms, and throw us on the bed. I tuck us in and put on; How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I cuddle her to my side and watch the movie with her in my arms.

"I missed you, so much." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah? Well, I may or may not have, gone absolutely crazy when you left." I say sheepishly.

"Why did this happen?" She sobs.

"I'm so sorry baby. We're going to go home and get you cleaned up ok? And when you are ready, you'll tell me what happened. For now, I'm just glad you are ok."I say. After a while of watching movies, I see my angel sleeping in my arms. Where she belongs. I'm never gonna let her go, and shes never going to be taken away from me.