Chapter 2

Xander's p.o.v.

My heart skipped when I saw her. Soulmates really do exist. It's my girl. The only one that will ever rule over me. My lifeline is dancing on stage right in front of me. She's amazing. Beautiful. Everything I could ever want, and ever will have, is in the form of a person. My person. My thoughts were cut off by a yell, coming from right next to me by a manly voice practically booming in my ear.

"THAT'S MY BABY GIRL!!" I growl. Who is this dude? I look at the stage to see nothing but the curtains. Where'd she go? I look around for any sign of her, but, nothing. I contact my men to search for her backstage to let me know that she's at least here. They called back and told me she was going to a dance studio in town to dance a while longer. I decided I would go to her. I won't ask her to come with me yet, but I need to see her at least. I can't wait to spoil her rotten and give her everything her little heart desires.

Charlie's p.o.v.

That. Was. Awesome. My dad loved it. My mother didn't like it. Of course, she didn't even watch. She was busy on her phone, probably texting her latest affair.

My team has ritual where we rent a studio to loosen up after recitals or competitions, which is where we're headed to  right now.  Cam decided to stay in the lobby while I got a studio room for myself. I changed into the outfit I usually wear when I dance: a sports bra and leggings. Cam and I are in our uber and I feel like we're being followed, but I'm probably just being paranoid. Besides, I recognize him from our dance classes, although, I never learned his name. He sees me and looks at me with pleading eyes. I gave a nod to him to let him know I'm on board to save him. "Hey, Babe! I was wondering if you were going to show up." He says walking towards me as I smile at him and hug him. "Hey, what are you doing? I thought you were supposed to be in the studio already," I reply as the girl gawks at us.

"Sorry, I got held up." she glares daggers at the back of his head for ignoring her. Let me tell you, she was not dressed for the night at a dance studio. Although, I think she should be on her way to the stripper pole right about now. Short skirt, small, small crop top, and really uncomfortable looking heels. We walk away from her hand in hand and I hear a strange growl. I stop for a moment before shrugging it off. 

"Thank you. I was too scared to walk away because of those fake claws." It didn't take me long to figure out that he was gay. "And besides I don't even like girls." There it is. "I figured, you have that "too good for girls" aura." he and I both laughed at that. "I'm Austin Kross," he says as I raise my eyebrow.

"As in-" I start, referring to his possible big brother, Xander Kross, the most feared gang leader in the world. He nods. "Wow. The faceless gang leader." He laughs at my reaction.

"For a reason." I nod at this.

"It's smart, really," I state as he puts his phone on the aux cord. The beginning of the song starts. 

"My brother," He whispers. I look at him confused.

"He's in other room, watching through the glass." I look through the glass and glare at it.

"So? He's probably ugly anyway." after I say that I hear laughing on the other side of the rooms that were separated with glass. One side is a mirror, the other is just glass you look through, but it's not sound proof.

"What they laughing at?" I ask. Austin shrugs. Then I hear a voice,

"Fiery. I bet you like that huh, Boss?" And then a grunt like someone's been hit.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Nothing!" I hear someone reply. I eye the mirror in suspicion, as if I really know who I'm looking at. Austin restarts the song and we wait till the chorus comes. We dance until the song is done. After we're done, we hear clapping. Probably from behind the mirror. We bow in thanks.

Austin does a solo and then I do one. Once I'm done, I recognize there's silence. I don't look in the mirror as I finish but at the floor. All of a sudden, I feel someone hugging me from behind, I turned around quickly to catch them off guard, kicking them where i hope the sun doesn't shine. Only then do I realize it wasn't exactly an attacker, it was the tattooed guy from the audience. I ran out to my friends so we can hurry up and leave. As we pull out of the parking lot, the tattooed guy runs out, staring straight at me. Before he's out of my sight, he takes out his phone and yells to the other line. Not sure what he said, but he did not look happy. He looked at me one more time before we rounded the corner.

Xander's p.o.v.

I told Austin to go in there to interact with my girl. It was unexpected that he would get hit on. When he called my girl babe, I was furious. I let out an inhumane growl that surprised even me. "Woah, man. Don't go all caveman on us yet. You still gotta make her yours." Carter said as we went inside. He's right. I don't have her yet. But as I watch her dance after she made everyone laugh by practically insulting me, which didn't anger me in the least bit, all I could think about was how I would introduce myself to her. When I tried to hug her, she twisted my wrist and got away. What was I thinking, startling her like that, I feel stupid. I called my men to tell me where she lives. That way, it would be easier for me to introduce myself to her and her family. Once I find out where she lives, I head to my plane.

Charlie's p.o.v.

Once we get to the plane we go in and sleep, because that's what we need. Especially after what happened today with the tattoo guy.

**************

Why do you think? I'm editing this right now because of its kind of... Terrible. To me, anyway. Well, hope enjoyed. Remember to vote and add to your libraries! - KIM