Chapter 2

Alaricus's p.o.v.

I look at the sleeping boy under me, wondering how this beautiful specimen could be my soulmate. And I'm not talking about his looks, despite how gorgeous he is on the outside, his heart is pure and kind and that's what I need. Him.

"Take us to my office. I want his stuff cleaned out if his house and into mine. We will be sharing a room. Find everything on his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jinx. Oh, and find out his size as well and get him lots of sweatshirts and male joggers. Put them in my wardrobe. Keep some of his shirts but throw everything else out. Set up for him to have a full time chauffeur to take him to his classes and anywhere else. Understand?" I say to my driver.

"Of course sir." He says as we arrive at my office. I gather him in my arms and open my door. Papparazzi crowd around us. Loudly, I might add. I growl as see Tristan stir in my arms. Security keeps them away as I rush inside to quietness. I walk up to my office and pass my P.A.

"Sir your back!" She yells and Tristan jerks awake, tumbling out of my arms as he sees me. He looks around my office from the floor and stands, walking to my P.A.'s desk. He pokes her make up and looks at his finger.

"I-I've always wondered what it f-felt like." He whispers. I chuckle. My P.A. looks a little annoyed at him.

"Get him off of me." She shrieks.

"Nope. He can do whatever he wants." I say. She huffs and smacks his hand.

"Ow!" He jumps back. I go to his side.

"Are you OK?" I ask him. He nods and laughs. He looks up and makes a weird face. I hear a laugh. I look at my P.A.

"Work hours are over. Go home." I say. She picks up her things.

"See ya cuz." She says and walks out the door.

"S-She's a really p-pretty cousin." He says.

"Your gay. And mine." I say.

"I am g-gay, but that doesn't m-mean I can't spot a l-looker. And you h-haven't gotten t-to know me enough to c-call me yours." He answers.

"True, but eventually, you will be mine." I say. He shrugs and walks to my P.A.'s desk.

"So, sh-she does everyth-thing for you, w-with no question?" He ask.

"Yeah, why? Do you want some one that does that? Because you already have one." I say referring to me.

"N-No," He says and pauses.
"And n-no one has ev-ver wanted to help me d-do anything. E-Except Jason. He f-found me when my f-father left. He helped me g-get a job and I m-met people who a-accept me. We've b-been friends ever s-since." I stand there, thinking.

"I'm sorry Tristan, but, your gonna have to quit your job. You don't need to work when you have me. And you always will." I say enthusiastically, hoping to lighten his upcoming bad mood. I look at him to see he has tears in his eyes. What have I done?

"B-But I love it there. I-I want to work there. You c-cant stop me. P-please. I really wanna w-work there." He says. Tears start to pour out of his eyes.

"You can! I'm sorry. I didn't know it meant that much to you." I say, trying to calm him down. His crying stops slowly and he smiles lightly at me. I return it to him. He walks to my desk chair and sits in it. I sit on the other side, watching him I intently. He leans over the desk. He now has his knees on the chair as he looks at the trinkets I have. I imagine him on my lap as I work. Him just sitting there listening to music or talking to me. Cuddling up to me when he grew sleepy. How I'll love those days.

"So, uh. When will that cute little stutter go away for me? When we get married?" I ask with humor, remembering when he told me he only talks normal around people he trusts. He blushes as I wink at him.

"N-No. W-well. Maybe. I-If I work o-on it a lot He says. Aww.

"I would never think you were a freak." I say.

"I w-wanna go home." He whines.

"Alright. Let's go home." I answer.

"Wh- What? I- you can't g-go into my home."

"Were going to our home. You're mine now." I say. I realize I've worded that so wrongly when he looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"No no. I didn't mean it like that. I swear. I just dont want you to be alone. I dont want you to be without me. I want to take care of you because I want to love you and I can't stand thinking that you pay for your own college and house with one job. I hate thinking that someone would ever leave you. But I would never leave you. If you dont want to be with me yet, you can have your own room. Will even let you have the house. Just-."

"Ok! I-I'll live with you. I-I won't leave you. I just h-have to ask you s-something, do y-you really want m-me?" He asks me. I nod vigorously.
"Yes Yes Yes." I say. He laughs and blushes.

"Aww, baby. Are you blushing?" I coo at him. He peeps out a small.'no'.

"Do you want m-." Before I finish he cuts me off.

"O-Of course. Why else w-would I agree t-to live with y-you?"I froze at his words. He wants me too!

"Why?" I ask stupidly.

"B-Because, I m-may not know you, b-but soulmates are sup-posed to be together. I feel for y-you." I jump across my desk to tackle him in a hug. He freaks out and jumps away. Making me fall onto the ground face first. I hear beautiful giggles from beside me.

"I just wanted a huugg." I whine.

"H-Home?" He asks. I nod and scoop him into my arms.