Chapter 10

Xander's p.o.v.

Mother fucker. This is all my fault. What the hell was I thinking? I should have followed them. Fuuucckkk.

"Baby, when we get home, were gonna straight to the couch. Got it?"

"Disney movies?!" She exclaims.

"Of course," I say. We get home and I tell her to get in her fuzzy pajamas. Just got her, this time, I'll get on fuzzy pajamas with her. If anyone else sees this, I will kill them. God, she's lucky I love her.

His

Hers

Hers

"

You look adorable." She coos, making me slightly blush. Blush. What am I doing with myself? I look around the fort I had my men make around the couch facing the tv.

 What am I doing with myself? I look around the fort I had my men make around the couch facing the tv

"This is amazing! You got the cheese-itz" She shouted. Shes so adorable.

She looked at me as if she was contemplating on telling me something. She sits on the couch, and sits sideways with her legs crossed. She pats the spot next to her and I sit down. Im so confused. She looks me in the eye, and says,

"I love you." My eyes widen at her words and I stare at her for a few minutes, processing those three very intamite words. I look at her and her expression goes sad. She lowers her head and a silent tear goes down her face. Wtf?! Does she not think I love her back?

"Oh, baby. I've just heard the one thing I've ever wanted to hear from you. I love you too. I never thought I'd hear that. I thought that you would run from me in the end. I want you to want me just as much as I want you. Baby. Baby. Baby... MINE" I say as I pick her up and lay us down so I'm spooning her.

"Yours," she whispers. I think I'm like, on my man period, because I start tearing up. I sit up with her in my arms. She looks at me and asks if I'm ok. Suddenly have the urge to scream something that only dawns on me just now,

"SHE LOVES ME!!" She shushed me and then kisses me. She kissed me. I instantly respond. I push her down on the couch, and hover on top of her. She lifts her hips meeting mine swiftly, leaving me wanting more. I grind against her area, and she moans into our kiss, making me hard. I grind on her again. I break the kiss and look into her eyes. She nods...