Chapter 13

Xander's p.o.v.

It's been three days since my baby girl has walked out on me. I've been a complete zombie since. Not wanting to get out of bed. Not eating. Not.. showering. I miss her to death. I messed up big time and I know that I don't deserve her, but I'm just to selfish to let her go. God, I'm messed up. I hate my self. I can't believe I did that to her. Only because she wanted to something for herself. After I get her back, I'm going to give her everything she wants. I know I've been saying that alot, but now I've discovered my mistake. And I'm going to fix it. I need to start meditating. Or I could drink tea more. I need to figure something out...

Charlie's p.o.v.

Today, I'm spending time with my big brother. That's sounds weird. I've never had a brother. Let alone a sibling at all.

"Were going to the mall. And then to McDonald's. After all that, you are going to teach me how to dance." He says with a cheeky smile.

"We might wanna skip McDonald's then." I say and pay his deflating six pack. He gasps.

"Never!" I laugh. We get into the car and drive to the mall.

"Where to first?" I ask him.

"Arcade. Ohh, there's HIM." He says and looks behind me. I look as well and see Xander ordering tea at a shop. I laugh. He must have heard me because his head snapped towards me and my eyes widened. I turned away from him and walked towards the arcade. He runs and stands in front of us, sipping his tea.

"Since when did you drink tea?" I tease. He blushes. It's so adorable.

"Since now." He answers. My brother eyes him.

"Hmm, well. I'll be around. If he causes you any problems, just yell out 'fart' ok?" Declan is too ridiculous. Me and Xander laugh. He walks into the bathroom.

"Hunny?" He whimpers with tears in his eyes. My heart breaks.

"Please baby, come back to me." I walk closer to him and he wraps his arms around me. I put my hands in his hair.

"I will. I'm coming back tonight. I just wanted to spend time with my brother." I say, pouting. He kisses my bottom lip and nods.

"Besides," he starts, "You can't really go that long without sleeping in the same bed as me."

"I'd rather die." I exaggerate. He nods.

"Me too." All of a sudden, we hear a camera click and see a flash. This continues as we turn to see the paparazzi pushing eachother to get to a better angle. I look at Xander.

"I hate cameras. And they're gonna find me." I whisper to him. We try to walk but the paparazzi stand in front of us. He growls and they all look like they pissed their pants. I rub his back and he calms down. The camera men look at me in wonder. They flash even more and start to ask questions. Xander gets his gun out, and they all stop. I take the gun and take the bullets out. I put it in my waist band. I look at the paparazzi.

"Go!" I yell. They scramble to get off of the property. I turn to Xander and he looks at me sheepishly. I raise my brows and he puts his head down. I hug him one lats time. I try to get out of his arms, but he holds me there. I struggle more and he growls. I shake a little in fear but he doesn't seem to notice.

"Mine, your mine!" he says. He picks me up and i sigh shakily, still scared as hell. I cant be blamed, its not like I'm innocent in the abuse department. He puts me down next to his car and looks at me intensely.

"You scared me." I said. He looks guilty.

"I'm so sorry princess." He says. My phone rings and we jump. Its an unknown number. I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Walt Disney studios. I'm calling for Charlie Sanders."

"This is she?" i say confusedly.

"Were calling you because we want you to Belle in our Beauty And The Beast Feature Film. You were recommended by our director and he got you a plane ticket for tomorrow as well as a hotel room and the script for the movie. You will be flying first class and you will bring two people to join you while on set. The shooting will go on for about six months and you pretty much already have the part. all you need to do is show up. See you then." *Line Dead*

I scream and call Carmen.

"Pack your bags you are coming with me. Your looking at the new Belle as in Beauty And The Beast!" I yell. She screams.

"Baby thats amazing and all, but you aren't going without protection-" I cut him off.

"Youre coming too."

"Oh, were good... But, who's the beast?" he frowns. I shrug. I'm so happy. But, who is he? Ill find out eventually...