Chapter 7

Charlie's p.o.v.

Ok, let me give you the low down. I was kidnapped when I went out to the garden alone. I'm pretty sure it's been a week, and I am terrified.They beat me up a little at first when I was struggling, but now they're a lot more calm. They didnt speak to me at all until today. They'd just leave food in my cell and leave. After my firsteal today, though, a bunch of men came into the room I am kept in, I asse that the biggest if them is the leader.

"Hello." His voice startled me and I flinch. He looks at me with confusion but continues.

"I know you may think that I've kidnapped you to get to Xander or something." He says. I frown. Duh.why else? I nod slowly.

Well, you're wrong. It's because of your mom. I need to know where she is."

" I wouldn't know. I'm the reason shes even gone." I say.

"What?"he asks I explain everything that led up to her and George escaping me. He looks startled for a moment before explaining that George is his father,and that he left him and his brother for my mom.

"Why didnt you say that when I first got here?" As he untied me and brings me up out of this jail looking place and into a hallway. We walk for a while and we go to his living room. We sit down across from each other.

"I had something to do out of town for a few days. I just returned yesterday." I huff.

"I need to get back to Xander. I need to call him. He probably already knows where I am and is on his way. Wouldn't want to start a war." I say and he agrees. I dial his number and wait for him to pick up.

"Declan." He spits out.

"I know you  have charlie and I know where your little hide out is, and when I get there-" I cut him off.

"Xander, I'm fine. I was kidnapped, but they just wanted to know where George and my mother is. His men did rough me up a bit, but Im ok. George is Declans father and-"

"So you're safe?" He cuts me off. I sigh.

"Yes. I'm sorry to have worried you its jist that-"

"Are you kidding me? One. Fucking. Week. Angel. You have no idea how angry I've been at myself  for letting you get kidnapped again. And-" he stops abruptly before speaking slowly. "What do you mean they 'roughed you up a bit'?" Oops.

"Nothing, I'll see you tomorrow. Love ya." And then I hung up.

"Is he mad?" Declan asks sheepishly.

"He will be when he sees the bruises and the tattoo."

"You'll talk him out of killing me, right?" He asks.

"Yes, thankfully I'm fine and you didnt have any terrible intentions, its just I literally got kidnapped a week before you captured me, so hes on edge. And he was already on his way here." I say.

"He knows I have you?" He asked incredulously. I nod.

The next day..

I picked an outfit that exposed my bruises wide se he would find out eventually and get even more upset.

I roll up the sleeve with the bruises on it. (Now, I was on my way to where Xander is. Once i get there,I see Xander run outside as fast as he can. I got out of the car, and am immediately ingulfed in a huge bear hug. He then whispers about how sorry he was for leaving me alone when I was the one at fault. He really needs to stop beating himself up for these things. If I'm fine that should be enough, right?

"Ow." I yelp.
"Huh?" He asks pulling away, and immediately sees the bruises on my arms.

"I'm going to kill all of them!" He yells.

"They said sorry. I forgave them. It's ok. It doesn't even hurt that bad." He sighs in frustration. After he ans Declan talk for a while we finally are on our way home. We have a very long discussion about the situation and made the decision for me to have body guards with me even at the house, especially while he's working.

"Babe, I want to ask you something." Xander says when we get home.

"Yeah?"

C-can you come meet my parents?" He stutters. Aww.. thats so cute. He's nervous.

"Of course, I'd love to."I answer. He sighs in relief.

"Great, were meeting them tomorrow."

"K, I'm gonna go to sleep now. You coming?"

"Duh, I haven't slept all week." I frown at this.

"Neither have I. I was mostly getting tortured or watching chickflixs all night." He growls loudly and kisses me. I giggle at his possessiveness. I pat his head and lay down with him diving in next to me. He pulls me into him, carefully not to touch my bruises, and snuggled into my neck. This week was way better than I would have expected five days ago. With that, I fall asleep..

"Oh, shut up. I don't want to hear it. Go change or I will change you myself!" Some one screams from the other side of the door before it opens revealing Xander's mother.

"Honey! It's her! She's here! It's really her!" I love her already. I then see a man run up to the door in nothing but under wear and a t shirt. Xander growls and covers my eyes while I laugh my ass off.

"Put some pants on dad!" He yells.

"She's so beautiful. Oh, what you could do to that body, Xander." She says as his eyes widen and I smirk.

"Hi, I'm Charlie." I say as his dad comes back fully clothed.

"I'm mom and this is dad," I laugh at her antics for me to call them mom and dad. We sit down at the table for lunch and 'mom' started out the conversation.

"I heard about that nasty evil mom you've had all you're life and yet, Xander says you're really sweet." My heart clenched at her words, but I shake it off.

"Yeah, I'm a dad's girl anyways." I say, proud of how close me and my dad are.

"Can you shoot?" His dad asks narrowing his eyes at me as I copy his actions and cross my arms at THE exact same time as him. Unintentionally, of course.

"Why yes I can. I also like hunting, sports, camping, and I've never really had an interest in guys. I'm not proud to be a dad's girl for nothing," I say confidently.

"Oh thank goodness. Xander is a mommas boy. I finally have another man in the house!" He exclaims.

"Hey!" Xander yell, outraged.

"It's true." 'Dad' states simply. The rest of the day went by smoothly with Xander and his mom talking about food as me and 'dad' talk about guns and football. I could have sworn I saw jealousy in Xanders eyes as we ate and talked. What a possessive caveman.