Chapter 6

Amara's p.o.v.

"I'm booored," I whine.

"I refuse to let you move an inch, darling," David mocks.

"It's been three weeks, I'm sure i can try to walk a little at least. Hey, where's my family?" David stiffens.

"I didn't tell you?" He asks sheepishly.

"They had to go on a business trip didn't they?" I guess. He nods.

"Does that mean I can meet your pack now?" I ask. He growls.

"Not until you get 100℅ better," i sigh.

"But that's not fair. Can't you just carry me?" I ask him. He chuckles.

"As much as I would love to cuddle and carry you, that would definetly damage your wound and we don't need that. My wolf especially."

"Fine." I pout and turn away from him.

"Oh, come on, love. Don't be that way." He pleads.

"All I wanted, was my mate to cuddle or carry me. But, nooo." I whine. He whines like a puppy.

"Awww, that was so cute." I coo and he smiles.

"OK, I'll cuddle with you, but that's it. No meeting my pack into you can at least walk, OK?" David says sternly. I nod.

Three weeks later...

I just got done meeting the pack, and they're wonderful. Everyone was very welcoming. Although, there were a few rude stares, mainly from jealous women, it seemed that everyone was respective of me bring their future queen. Now, to tell my family...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I knew you guys knew something we didn't!!" My father yells to my cousins, who are scared to death.

"Were sorry, uncle." They say shamefully.

"Dad, stop. You really think ylthey would tell you that my dog was actually a werewolf? That is also my eteranl soulmate?" I say incredulously. He shakes his head.

"This is a lot to take in." My brother says, and everyone agrees. I shrug.

David's p.o.v.

That went better than expected. Considering who they are and the fact that they tried to kill me a while back, getting punched around a little wasn't too bad. My queen was worth it, though. After explaining every thing to them, they know I won't let her go. And that I'll keep her happy until my very last breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End...

👍