Chapter 15

Charlie's p.o.v.

"Ok. Let's get our Crayola juices flowing." Chris says as we are getting into our outfits. We're filming the scene where I'm singing in the first part of the movie.

"You mean creative?" I ask him.

"No. Crayola is better." He says. The cast members laugh.

"You ready Gaston?" I ask my other Co-Star. He nods...

After a whole day with Chris and apparently not paying enough attention to my own beast, Xander and I are home with me hiding in the bathroom because of my awkward actions.

"Baby, I didn't mean to pressure you." He says from the other side of the door.

"um... OK?" I say and mentally face palm.

"Ok?" he says skeptically.

"Yeah?" I say.

"OK?" He says. I laugh.

"You weren't pressuring me. I just panicked. Its completely fine that we aren't sure if youre ready. Ok?" I say. He sighs in relief on the other side of the door.

"OK." He says. I walk out of the bathroom and hug him.

"OK. What now? I'm bored." I say. Xander laughs at me and shrugs. Suddenly, I start to walk towards the door. Much to my, and Xander's confusion. He trails after me as I mindlessly walk.

"Do you even know where you are going?" He asks me. I don't respond. He nudges me worriedly.

"Baby?" He questions. I keep walking. My life is so weird. My MOTHER used to hit me every chance she got, a clueless father who was always away, Xander, a gang leader that kills people,a movie role beyond my natural kills. What. The. Hell. Am I doing. With my life? Seriously. I give him multiple chances after he messes up. Who's to say that he won't mess up again? Then, I forgive him. Then he messes up again, I say I won't forgive him, but then I do. Just because I love him? Or maybe I just think I love him because I'm his soulmate. I suddenly stop in my place.

"Do I really love you?" I dumbly ask him. His eyebrows shot up. I continue.

"Do you really love me? Or is this all a game? A stupid game where I'm the one everyone's trying to destroy. Think about it Xander. An abusive mom who ran with an affair. My father being clueless about it all, even when I have a brother that's older than me and not his. YOU. You come into my life, saving me from torture and then, I get kidnapped to be in a music video. I come back, we cuddle. We fight. I walk away, I get attacked you save me. I get kidnapped by my brother. I come back, we cuddle. We fight. I walk away. I come back and here we are. WHAT ARE WE XANDER!?" I realize that's what this is all about. Me wanting to know what we are. He look surprised at what I say. But then, his eyes show understanding.

"God. I. Am SO. Stupid to not have done this. Why am I so stupid?" He asks himself. I look at him blankly. He takes my hands and gets down on his knees.

"Baby. I am so sorry that I haven't thought to do this. I thought that since you know we are soulmates, that I wouldn't have to. But, I was wrong." He takes out a small ring from his pocket and I speak in monotone.

"You keep that around for emergencies?" He laughs.

"No. I just, this was my grandmother's and I keep it around for good luck..."

He said what I wanted to hear that night. We went back to the pent house and slept.
A few months later, the actors and actresses jobs are done. Xander and I went back home and announced that we are engaged. Everyone was so happy for us. I was happy Xander was happy. He even got me a dog. I named him armstrong. Xander and I, well actually just Xander, decided that a baby was not going to pop out of me, but we were going to adopt. I agreed because I knew there were children already out there that needed me. Well, us. And I have a secret to tell all of you. There's more woman like me. Yes, that's right. Their stories are way different than mine. And the one who's telling my story, will tell theirs too... But maybe, they won't be gangleaders, but princes, who need their princesses. Alpha werewolves who need their lovely mates. Maybe it won't just be girls with boys. Boys with boys? Oh and, maybe they won't be grown up. Or alive. Maybe, there's more possessive...