Prolouge

Due to popular request, I'm putting up the prologue earlier than I expected to. Though anyways, I hope you all enjoy it!!

-Sin
--------------------

It's been a couple weeks since Himiko faked her own death in front of her friends, and now, she was sitting around in one of the rooms, talking with her friends, Rin and Kimi.

A couple rooms away, the organization director was sitting in her office, when her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She asked, placing the phone next to her ear.

"Is this the director of A.P.O?" A voice asked over the phone. It was a males voice, and by the sound of it, he held a great amount of authority.

"Yes. Who is this?" The director asked. She knew this man wouldn't turn the organization in to the cops. Only those trustworthy enough knew how to contact the organization.

"Ootori Yoshiro." The man on the phone said.

The director smiled. This was a man she personally met herself. She liked him, he was cold, and seems uncaring. He was also quite rich, a man who many people want dead. And she had a good idea on why he was calling. "Oh! Yoshiro, what a pleasant surprise! Let me guess. There are people out to get you? And you want some of my people to help you out?"

She heard a sigh from the other side of the line, and her suspicions were correct. "Yes. You always seem to know these things."

"Well, I wouldn't if I weren't a childhood friend of yours, Yoshiro! I doubt anyone can read you now a days!"

"If you don't mind, could you send some kids to protect my sons as well. All three of them are still high profile, and when Kyoya is at school, I'm aware that the school doesn't have security that take their job seriously during the day."

"And it would be horrible if those wishing you dead kill him, or kidnap him? Don't worry about it-"

"Before you go and assign the people, I would like to request something."

"Oh, what is it?"

"I want to ask you to give Kyoya multiple people. The other's will have proper security hired as well as one person from your organization. If I hire security for Kyoya, it would be too obvious around school, I want to have people his age, that can easily blend into their surroundings."

The director smiled, "Well, if those are your only requests, then I have perfect people just for you."

"Thank you. I knew I could count on you."

"Of course, now, just leave the rest to me. They'll arrive at your house tomorrow evening. Till then." She hung up the phone and stood up from her desk, a grin on her face.

Walking out of the room, and down the hall, she entered the room Himiko and her friends were sitting and chatting.

"Hey, you three, there's a job for you."