Chapter 13

Both Kimi and Himiko ran through the bathroom and burst out of the door on Kyoya's side. Ready to defend him from any attackers. Only to find Tamaki standing over a broken flower pot.

Himiko let out a sigh. "Don't tell me that crash was Tamaki breaking a stupid flower pot..." She groaned.

"I'm afraid it was." Kyoya informed, a tad bit coldly.

Himiko glanced at Rin, who just shrugged.

'Things are still tense between us. I guess I couldn't expect any changes...' Himiko thought, a frown making it's way to her face.

"Hey, you okay, Miss Setsushi?" A voice popped up, and Himiko's eyes met Tamaki's.

Himiko nodded, "Y-Yeah, Just thinking." She said. "If everything is alright in here, we'll head back to our room." She turned around and walked back through the bathroom, seeing Haruhi sitting on one of the beds.

"What happened over there?" She asked.

"Tamaki broke a pot." Kimi said. "That clumsy French Fry."

Himiko moved her hand on front of her mouth and tried to stifle her laughter, only to fail miserably. "Oh my GOD. Did you just call Tamaki a French Fry?" She asked.

"Well, I'm not wrong. He is French, right?"

"Yeah. Though not a lot of people know about it." Himiko told her.

"How would you know?" Haruhi asked, looking at Himiko.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "His looks mainly." She stated.

Kimi placed her elbow on Himiko's shoulder, which was a bit of a struggle since Himiko was taller than her by a couple inches. "Why don't we stop talking about French Fry here and do something fun."

Himiko looked at Kimi with a deadpan expression on her face. "And this fun thing is?" She asked.

"Let's scare the guys!" Kimi exclaimed, smiling widely.

"No." Haruhi and Himiko said at the same time.

"Awww, you two are no fun!" Kimi exclaimed. She glanced at Himiko with a knowing look, and if she had to be honest, Himiko kind of wanted to scare them.

"We should get to bed soon. It is getting late... Or... Early I should say." Glancing at the clock that showed 1:13 in bright red letters.

"I guess you're right." Kimi muttered with a sigh, glancing at a Haruhi who was yawning.

Himiko nodded, and the three got in their individual beds, Himiko and Kimi waiting for Haruhi to fall asleep.

"It's wierd." Himiko started softly.

"What is?" Kimi asked.

"Being back at Ouran I guess. I know I've said this before... But seeing Miya, Tamai, and Shirai, it makes me think back to the old times, ya know?"

"Yeah."

"Did I ever tell you about the time Shirai burnt her cookies for a baking class?"

"I don't think you ever told me." Kimi said, turning on her side and looking at Himiko.

Himiko also turned on her own side and looked at Kimi. "She was talking on the phone with Tamai and she forgot she had cookies in the oven. Needless to say, she forgot about them, and burnt them. The next day she brought those to school and left them for us to eat since she wasn't going to bring them to class. I ate like... Seven of them."

"You and your burnt food." Kimi muttered. "Strange, Strange, Himiko."

"Hey, what can ya do? The taste buds want what the taste buds want." She sighed. "What I would give to get that back."

"But if you got that back, then you wouldn't of remembered either Rin or me." Kimi said. "And if I have to be honest, if you didn't remember Rin, that would be a problem."

"Why?"

"Because then you two would never get together." Kimi whisper yelled, her eyes narrowed playfully.

"K-Kimi!" Himiko exclaimed, still managing to keep her voice down. She was glad that it was dark, since she knew her face was as red as a tomato.

"Aw, admit it, you love him~" Kimi teased.

"Shut up." Himiko muttered, turning around so her back faced Kimi. "I'm going to sleep."

Behind her, Kimi smiled as she rolled her eyes. "Night, Himi." She said quietly.