Chapter 9

Hello everyone! I know this chapter is early, but there's a good reason for this. I will be taking the PSAT tomorrow, and I don't want to worry about updating this book while taking the exams, while yes it doesn't really matter what I get on it since I'm only a sophomore and can't apply for the scholarship it offers, and it doesn't go towards anything, I still want to have my head cleared of any worries.

There will not be a chapter tomorrow because of this.

Anyways, enjoy!!
-Sin

-----------------------

"Look, everything's alright." Himiko said, her tone uncaring as she slid off the bed and onto the floor, looking at the blond who was standing in the doorway, other hosts walking in from behind him.

"Alright? Your hand's bleeding!" Hikaru stated, walking up to look at Himiko's hand with Kaoru beside him.

"It's already bleeding through the bandages!" Kaoru exclaimed.

"Kyoya! She's part of your family! Do something, take her to one of your hospitals!" Tamaki exclaimed in a panic as Kyoya came in.

Himiko sent a calm look towards Kyoya, in a way telling him that she didn't need a hospital.

"She'll be fine." Kyoya said, getting the message. "But please, tell me how you sustained this injury." He grabbed Himiko's hand gently in his, inspecting it.

"I accidentally broke a vase." Himiko explained, "I tried to pick up the pieces but one was quite sharp and it cut me across my palm." She could tell that Kyoya didn't believe her, but thankfully he was quiet. "It wasn't a deep cut, it must of just cut across one of my veins."

"Then I see no reason as to why she should be brought to the hospital." Kyoya said, moving away from Himiko, giving her a quick glance.

"If all that's sorted out, I think we should leave." Himiko said, looking at Kyoya. Luckily, since Kyoya made up the story that they were cousins, she could easily reason entering Kyoya's limo in plain sight.

"Of course. I have no more business here. The club's been closed for the day, and everything's been cleaned up." He adjusted her glasses. "We can head home."

Himiko nodded, "Alright. Can we give Rin and Kimi a ride?" She asked.

Kyoya glanced at Himiko and gave an annoyed sigh. 'part of an act.' Himiko thought to herself.

"I guess we can give your friends a ride." He said.

Himiko nodded slightly, "I'll get Kimi then." She said, "Rin, you can wait here with the others." She walked out of the room and down the hall, she had heard Kimi in the vents a while back, and stopped when she saw one slightly ajar.

"Alright Kimi. You can come out." Himiko said, crouching in front of the vent.

Kimi's face appeared in front of her behind the vent, "Move aside." She said, a grin placed on her face.

Himiko just sighed and stood up fully, stepping the to side and watching as the vent cover flew to the other side of the hallway.

"You can't help it, can't you?" She asked with a sigh.

"Of course~ it's extremely fun, isn't it?"

Himiko looked at her, "Hell yeah it is!" She exclaimed, a smile on her face. "Now, let's get going."

Kimi nodded, and the two walked back down to the hall, meeting the host club in front of the nurses office, seeing Tamaki looking out through the window, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Why are there police cars out there?" He asked.

Himiko walked up beside him, looking out calmly. "Maybe there were people trying to vandalize the school. It looks like there's someone in the back seat." She stated calmly.

"Maybe... I haven't heard of people trying to vandalize Ouran though." Tamaki said to himself.

Himiko turned and started to walk away, "Because everyone who's tried has been caught." She said. "The security here really takes their job seriously after school ends, it's during school that people need to worry about."

"Aw, stop talking nonesense, Sa!" Kimi exclaimed. "We need to hurry home~"

Himiko looked at her, "Alright." She said, walking up to join her. "Where's Kyoya and Rin?" She asked.

"They went on ahead, now let's hurry before they leave us behind, alright?"

Himiko just nodded, and the two walked down the hallway and outside the school, seeing that the limo was waiting for them with Kyoya and Rin already sitting in it.

The two stepped in and sat on the opposite side of the boys, and as the door shut, the limo drove off.

"So, Miss Setsushi, please tell me what, or who exactly gave you that injury." Kyoya said, looking at Himiko through narrowed eyes.

"Of course, Mr. Ootori." Himiko started. "Two assassins came to the school. Of course, Rin and I comprehended them before they could reach you, we tried not to raise alarm, but Tamaki saw the cop cars stationed outside of the school. I was hopefully able to convince him that is was kids planning to vandalize the school."

Kyoya stayed silent, looking at nothing in particular. Suddenly, he spoke, breaking the silence. "Thank you."

Himiko looked at him, slightly surprised, she's rarely ever heard him be greatfull to anyone, much less say thank you to anyone. She kept her face void of emotion, and just dipped her head. "It's what we're here for." She stated simply.