Chapter 1

Hey Sinners! So, today is the first day of school for me, so Updates might be slow for a while. I will continue making chapters, though it will be slower updates than normal.

-Sin
----------------------

The next day was mostly them getting ready, Rin and Kimi seemed excited, but Himiko seemed to have her mind somewhere else.

"You okay Himi?" Kimi asked, looking over at her friend.

"Yeah, just fine." Himiko said, her tone distant.

Rin sighed, "You're worried that they'll recognize you once you get there." He stated.

Himiko nodded. "Yeah." She muttered, looking up, she ran a hand through her now dyed black hair. "Even though my hair's changed, and I have colored contacts in. I'm still a bit nervous."

"Well don't be! If you can act like you just don't give a shit, then nobody will know who you really are!" Kimi exclaimed, "I know you're good at doing that!"

"I guess you're right." Himiko muttered. "But I need a new name."

"How about Sayuri?" Rin asked.

"Sayuri?" Kimi asked, "Hm. I like it. Alright Himiko, you're now Sayuri."

Himiko looked at them. "Well, let's hope this works." She said, glancing at the clock on the wall. "We're leaving now." She said as the door opened.

"You three, we're heading out." A man said.

"How did you know?" Kimi asked.

Himiko sweat dropped, "I didn't." She said, walking towards the door behind Rin. "It was a really lucky guess." She said.

The three were led to a car, and they sat down in it. They were informed that their stuff would be delivered there before they arrive so it would be ready for them when they got there. Thankfully, none of them had a lot of stuff.

They arrived there not to long after they left, arriving at Kyoya's house.

"I've never been here. Granted, I was never really his friend." Himiko sighed, "Well, let's hope that because I wasn't really his friend he won't recognize me."

The three walked up and met with a servant who was standing outside.

"Are you the three that the Master has been expecting?"

"Yes we are." Rin said calmly.

"Then follow me." The man said

The man led them through the house and into a room, looking through the door, Himiko could see a large dining table. She assumed that Kyoya's father would break the news when they were there. She watched through the crack, watching as four men walked in, three Himiko didn't recognize, but the last Himiko knew all to well.

Dinner was brought out, and they all started to eat. That was when the man, who Himiko assumed to be the father, started to speak.

She didn't pay attention that much, she knew he was talking about security. Only when Rin nudged her arm did she tart paying attention.

"Alright you three, you can come out now."

Himiko glanced at Rin and Kimi, nodding and taking a breath she got into an act of not caring, making the look on her
face become a bored one, she followed Rin and Kimi into the room, making eye contact with Kyoya.

"They're so young." One of the boys, probably Kyoya's brother stated. "How can they protect Kyoya?"

"For your information, we've been trained since we could walk." Rin said, looking at him, his blue eyes cold.

Kyoya looked at Rin, recognition in his eyes. Himiko felt a small bit of worry, but made sure to keep her expression plain.

"The organization choose these three because they can easily blend in with him at Ouran." Kyoya's father stated, Himiko watched as Kyoya tensed, but made no move to say a word.

"They will be attending Ouran starting tomorrow." Kyoya's father stated. He looked at Kyoya, "Why don't you get to know them?" He suggested.

"Yes father." Kyoya said simply. "If I may be excused."

"Go ahead."

Kyoya wiped his mouth and stood up from the table.

"You three follow him." Kyoya's father said.

The three nodded, and followed Kyoya out of the room and up the stairs, into his room.

"Am I correct to assume your name is Rin?" Kyoya asked, not turning to look at any of them.

"Yes." Rin said.

Kyoya shifted hi glasses, turning to look towards the three. "You were the one who saved Miss Sukini, right?"

Rin glanced at Himiko, but didn't linger on her. "Yes. I'm an old friend." He said simply.

"Are you aware of how she is?"

"I was informed by my superiors that she had died." He managed to sound sorrowful, even though Himiko could see he was trying to hold back laughter. "But that's in the past. Let us introduce ourselves formally.

"My name is Kata Kimi!" Kimi introduced with a smile.

"I'm Setsushi Sayuri." Himiko said, using the fake name she had been given.

"You already know me. But I'm Okui Rin." He introduced himself.

The three bowed, "We are at your beck and call, Mr. Ootori." They said at the same time.