Chapter 3

"Alright class." The teacher started when the trio were standing in front of the classroom. "These are our new transfer students. Would you three like to introduce yourselves?" The teacher asked.

"I'm Okui Rin." Rin said with a smirk, causing most of the girls to blush. "Please, take very good care of me."

"I'm Kata Kimi!" Kimi exclaimed with a wide smile, "It's a pleasure!"

"My name is Setsushi Sayuri." Himiko said, being sure to keep the emotion out of her voice. "Please take care of me." She bowed slightly, then straightened up, her eyes meeting with a pair of familiar brown ones. Miya. Himiko quickly looked away, and towards the teacher.

"You three can sit in the empty desks in the back." The teacher said, pointing towards them, luckily, each of the desks had a good view of Kyoya.

Class started, and the three pretended to take notes, Himiko had a hard time staying awake, the same droning teacher, and the same classroom.

"Alright class. That marks the end of this lesson. You will all have a half hour break before the next teacher comes in."

The class broke into a chatter, and Himiko watched as Miya walked over to Tamaki, both of them chatting happily with each other.

"Guess all that had to happen was for me to die." Himiko whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Rin asked, looking at Himiko.

"Nothing." Himiko muttered, shaking her head sadly. Taking a deep breath, she placed the emotionless expression on her face again, "It's just something from when I went here."

Himiko sat on the desk, watching Kyoya blankly. She watched as Tamaki walked up to Kyoya, he seemed to be asking him something, the two looked over and Himiko followed their gaze, seeing them looking at Rin.

"Oh no." She said.

"Oh no what?" Rin asked, slightly panicked.

"You've caught Tamaki's attention." Himiko whispered, almost horrified. "They're coming over here." She took a deep breath and made sure her face was still expressionless, looking down at a book she brought, she faked reading it, mostly wanting to listen to the conversation.

"Hello!" Tamaki exclaimed loudly, looking at the three of them.

"Um, hello?" Rin responded, looking at Tamaki with a slightly confused look on his face.

"Hello!" Kimi exclaimed with a smile.

Himiko just dipped her head in greeting, keeping the emotionless act up.

"I'm Suoh Tamaki, and this is my friend, Ootori Kyoya, it's a pleasure!" Tamaki exclaimed with a dramatic bow. "It's been awhile since Ouran has had any transfer students, tell me, what brings you lovely three here?"

Himiko glanced at Kyoya, who was standing behind Tamaki, he adjusted his glasses, but behind them Himiko noticed that his eyes were calculating, she assumed he was wondering what their response would be.

"We were really just enrolled here due to our parents request." Kimi said with a smile, "We really don't have any other reason. All three of us had grown up together so our parents wanted to keep us together when we transferred."

"I guess that makes sense." Tamaki said, then he smiled, sparkles seeming to surround him. "Anyways, why don't you two princesses come to the host club after school today," He looked over towards Rin, "Of course, you're welcome to come too."

"I'd rather pass." Himiko said blandly.

"Oh, please come!" Tamaki begged, "Come on princess!"

Himiko sighed. "I have a feeling you're not going to let me say no." She said, knowing all too well that he wasn't going to give up.

Tamaki just smiled, his eyes shining.

Himiko glanced at Kyoya, 'If I go, I can keep an eye on him during club hours.' "I'll spare you, Kimi." She said, "I'll go."

"But what if I actually wanted to go?" Kimi asked with mock sorrow.

Himiko shook her head, "I have a feeling that you probably shouldn't." She said, then glanced at Miya, who was happily chatting with Tamai.

"Tell me, that girl you were talking to earlier... Are you two dating?" She asked, moving and looking at Tamaki with slightly curious eyes.

Tamaki's cheeks flushed, "I-I um.. Well..." He seemed at a loss for words, not knowing what to say.

Himiko flashed a small satisfied smile, then her face returned back, being as emotionless as it was before.

"I would highly appreciate it if you would keep this information a secret. If it were to get out, it would be highly damaging to the club's financial situation." Kyoya stated.

"Ah, don't worry." Kimi said, placing her finger to her lips and winking, a smile on her face. "It's safe with us, you should know that, Mr. Ootori~"

Himiko almost burst out laughing when she saw the annoyed look on Kyoya's face, but she managed to keep her face straight.  "You have nothing to worry about, Suoh, Ootori."

Tamaki looked at her, "Please drop the formalities!" He exclaimed, "Princesses like you should never have to be so formal. Tamaki is quite fine."

"Alright Tamaki~" Kimi said in almost a purr, it looked like she was about to say something more when the teacher came in, cutting off all the conversations around the classroom.

"I'll see you in at the club after school." Tamaki said with a smile and a wink, walking back to his seat to sit down.

Himiko sighed. "Great." She muttered as class started.