Chapter 15

There was soon an all out war in the dining room, flour, sugar, salt, an other powdery substances were covering the room and the people in it.

"Sayuri!" Kimi exclaimed, "Behind you!"

Turning around, Himiko's eyes widened as her eyes met Mori's and she watched as he dumped a whole packet of flour on her head, a small smile on his face.

Himiko held back some laughter, "I never expected you to enjoy something like this, Mori-senpai." She stated.

"Well, I can be surprising." He stated.

'And the pole with abbs talks.' Himiko thought. "Well, I like that." She said, smiling up at him.

He smiled warmly back, and just as Himiko was about to continue, there was a sudden shout.

"What are you doing?" The harsh voice of Kyoya made its way to Himiko's ears.

"Oh no." The high pitched whisper of a scared Tamaki echoed around the deathly silent room.

Kyoya glanced at the flour coated Himiko, and she smiled sheepishly.

"Sayuri. What's this whole mess about and why are you covered in flour?" He asked with an annoyed sigh.

"You want the long story or the shortened version?" Himiko asked.

Kyoya just narrowed his eyes.

"Fine. Long story short, I came into the room and received a face full of flour from the French Fry, and it went from zero to a hundred real quick."

"So this is all Tamaki's fault?" Kyoya asked, moving his glare towards Tamaki, who whimpered and pressed his back against the wall.

Himiko felt someone poke her and she turned to see Kimi looking at her. "Hey, what happened to not giving a shit?" She whispered.

"Oh, guess I forgot." Himiko muttered.

Kimi sighed. "Honestly, it's none of my business if everyone ends up finding out who you actually. But you're my friend, and I know you would be put into an awkward situation if everyone knew."

Himiko just nodded. "I appreciate it." She said quietly. Then took a breath, putting the act on again.

"Alright, everyone get cleaning." Kyoya said.

"Why can't your maids do it?" Hikaru complained. "That is what they're for."

"Because they're busy enough without you idiots going and making a mess." He said as he looked over at Himiko and Kimi, and started to walk over to them, shoving some paper towels in Kimi's hand and some cleaner in Himiko's. "You two will be cleaning too."

Himiko stifled a sigh, and managed to nod, and everyone got to work on cleaning.

Once they were done, Himiko could see her reflection on the table, and the floor was clean enough to eat off of. "Well, now that that's done, I'm going to go take a shower."

"Call me when you're done." Kimi called after Himiko.

"Will do." Himiko responded, she climbed up the stairs and headed into the bathroom. Locking both of the doors, she undressed and turned the shower on.

As she was waiting for the water to get hot, she stared at herself in the mirror. Her face and neck were covered in flour, not to mention her hair was a complete mess, against the black the flour and sugar easily stood out. Though under the powder, Himiko noticed that her natural brown hair was noticeable near her roots. She would have to take care of that soon.

A minute or two later, steam started to appear and Himiko stepped into the shower, cleaning off the mess.

About 15 minutes of scrubbing her hair, Himiko finally managed to get all of the powder and sugar off of her, and she stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her as she stepped back into her room. Grabbing some clothes, she easily changed into her outfit for the day.