Chapter 23

SHHHHH.... This was totally posted on Wednesday it's not Friday whhhhaaaaat?
(Blame school)
-Sin
——————————————————

The next day, Himiko was standing in the changing room of the music room staring at an outfit that was hanging up in front of her.

"I immediately regret this decision." She muttered with a sigh, looking at a brilliant white and black dress hanging in front of her. Grabbing the fabric with her hand, she ran her fingers over the smooth silk. Taking it off of the hanger, she stopped out of her school uniform and put on the dress.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she moved around slightly. The dress was a typical princess dress, tight fitting around the torso, while billowing out once it reached her hips. I just had to join the day before a cosplay day, didn't I? She thought as she secured a tiara -made with probably real diamonds knowing Tamaki- under a double strands of hair.

Once she thought she looked up to Kyoya's standards of how a host, or hostess in her case, should look.

Stepping out of the stall she was in, she looked to er side, seeing Haruhi adjust a brilliant red sash on her outfit.

"You look very princely." Himiko stated, causing Haruhi to turn around.

"Oh, thanks. You look nice too." She replied with a smile.

No wonder girls fall for her. She has all the charm a guy would. Himiko thought. "Yeah. Though this dress looks really expensive."

She was right, it was a black and white dress, the torso had gems placed in beautiful patterns, and the bottom had layers of black and white silk that reached all the way down to the floor.

"Well, that's Tamaki-senpai for you." Haruhi said with a sigh as she crossed her arms.

"I guess you're right." She agreed, then looked over to the main music room, "We should probably head out beforeMr. Ootori get's annoyed."

"What's it like?" Haruhi asked suddenly as the two started to walk into the main room.

"What's what like?" Himiko said, looking over at Haruhi.

"Being an assassin." She clarified.

"Well... Its hard, if I'm being honest. You always have to be alert, and if you mess up, then either you, or the person you're supposed to be protecting is dead."

"Sounds stressful."

"Not really. I mean, I kind of grew up with this life, I don't really know much other than being an assassin."

"So, it's kind of like... you're life purpose?" Haruhi asked as the two reached a table in the main room, Himiko could already hear the muffled voices of the girls crowded outside behind the door.

"I guess. It's a lot of moving around and going undercover."

"Sounds lonely."

"Not really. If you make friends growing up, you have a chance of going on missions with them. That's what's it like with me, Kimi, and Rin. We grew up together. It helped that we were in the same age group when training."

"How long have you been training."

"All my life mainly. Well, it probably started when I was around 4 I guess. And then it was just classes and information we would need to know. Like capitals of other countries, just in case we get sent somewhere else for something."

"That's understandable." Haruhi stated, and it looked as if she were about to say something more when Tamaki got their attention with a shout.

"Ahh! My daughters are becoming friends!" He exclaimed very loudly.

"Tamaki, we were already friends." Himiko said,

"But you're talking!"

Himiko just rolled her eyes, and shook her head. "I'll never understand you." She sighed.

"Alright everyone, stop talking, we're opening the doors." Kyoya announced.

"Well, guess we need to get in place, don't we?"

Haruhi smiled and nodded, walking over to where the rest of the club was gathering. She looked ahead of her, a soft smile on her face.

Once the doors opened, she gave a closed eyed smiled and uttered a word along with the rest of the club.

"Welcome."