Chapter 6

The next morning was a Saturday, and Himiko was now standing in the mall alongside Kyoya, wearing some pink mid thigh shorts, a dark blouse, and some knee high black books. She had managed to get her hair up in a messy bun. The only accessory was on her neck. It was the black chocker with the black rose charm connected.

Kyoya had been dragged by Tamaki to the commoner's mall, so Himiko had tagged along with him. The two had arrived a little early, so they were just hanging out by the fountain, Kyoya writing in his notebook and Himiko texting Rin and Kimi on her phone. Both of them making sure Himiko was prepared.

She had managed to hide a knife in one of her boots that she had made compartments into, along with a blow dart and some darts in the other one. Turning off her phone and sliding it in her pocket, she heard some footsteps, looking up she saw a familiar blond, along with the rest of the host club, excluding Haruhi.

"Hello Kyoya!" Tamaki exclaimed with a wide smile on his face. He had sparkles around his face, and when his eyes met Himiko's they seemed to brighten.

"Hello princess, what brings you here?" He asked, host mode activated.

"Hello Tamaki." Himiko said blankly.

Tamaki looked surprised, "Miss Setsushi?" He asked.

"Hey boss." One of the twins started.

"You know this girl?"

"She's one of the transfer students in my class." Tamaki said, "Why are you here with Kyoya?"

"Oh, Kyoya, do you have a girlfriend?" The twins asked.

Kyoya sighed, annoyed. "No, for your information we're cousins." He said, quickly thinking up a lie. "When my father found out she was attending Ouran, he wanted her to hang around with me today. To make sure she was doing alright."

"Your cousin?" Honey asked, looking at Himiko with wide eyes and pink flowers surrounding him as he sat on Mori's shoulders.

Himiko nodded, keeping the blank look on her face. "It's a pleasure. My name is Setsushi Sayuri." She said, bowing slightly.

"It's nice to meet you Sa-chan!" Honey exclaimed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." The twins said, smiling, with their tones still smooth.

"Nice to meet you." Mori said.

"Well then! Let's go find Haruhi!" Tamaki exclaimed, pointing his finger in the air quite dramatically.

The others just sweat dropped, but the group started to walk through the mall, and while the others talked happily, Himiko kept her eyes peeled for anyone who was following them, it wasn't until they stopped to eat for lunch at the fanciest restaurant the mall had that Himiko noticed someone.

He was pale, a mop of blond hair placed on his head and narrowed green eyes were reading the paper, at first glance, he didn't seem like a threat, but when he sat down at the table next to the host club, Himiko grew suspicious of him. He kept glancing at Kyoya, and there was something in his hand. Himiko had placed herself at the end of the table next to Kyoya, and closest to the man.

She calmly took a sip of her coffee as the hosts chatted happily, they had found Haruhi a while back, and despite her annoyance, she went to the restaurant with the others.

Their conversation went over Himiko's head mostly, she only knew they were talking about the mall and how small it was. Suddenly she saw a gleam and raised her hand up swiftly, looking at the shocked man in the corner of her eye.

She had caught a dart in between her fingers. He must be new, since no assassin in their right mind would attack their target in plain daylight. Especially not in a crowded mall. She inspected the dart for a second, seeing something drip from it. A small smile placed itself on her lips. Easily, she turned it around in her fingers, making sure it didn't scrape her skin. With a small flick of her wrist, the dart hit the man's arm, nothing happened for a second, then he passed out.

"Woah! That man just passed out!" Haruhi exclaimed, looking over at him with wide eyes. "We should help him!"

Himiko took another sip of her coffee, "I don't think he needs our help." She said coolly as other people gathered around him concerned. "We'll be in the way if we try."

Haruhi glanced at her, "We still can't do nothing."

Kyoya adjusted his glasses and started to stand up, though before he could, Himiko pulled him back down by his sleeve. "Do you really want to help someone who was trying to assassinate you?" She asked quietly, her mouth behind her cup that she was holding with her other hand.

Kyoya glanced at her and adjusted his classes. "I think enough people are helping him. It seems he's just had too much to drink." He stated, spotting the empty beer cup on his table.

"A-alright. If you say so Kyoya-senpai." Haruhi said, sitting back down while still looking at the passed out man in concern.

Himiko finished her coffee, and decided to listen to the hosts conversation.

"The last time we were at this mall was when we bumped into that girl." Hikaru stated out of the blue, his tone sounding sad.

"Yeah." Kaoru added, "She was so annoyed she had to stay there while Tamaki bought her that rose charm." He snickered.

Himiko looked down at her empty cup. They were talking about her, when she was Himiko, and not Sayuri.

"Who could you be talking about?" Kyoya asked.

"Oh, Himiko Sukini." Hikaru said, suddenly the mood around the table dampened.

Himiko took a shaky breath, regaining her emotionless composure. "I've heard a lot about this girl. Would... Would anyone mind telling me about her?" She asked, managing to keep her voice from shaking, though she could tell that it was low and sad.

"Oh, of course you wouldn't know." Honey said, his tone low and sad. "We didn't really know her that well to be honest, she rarely came by the club."

"Yeah, and when she did, it was always with her friend." Tamaki added, "She always looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there though."

"She was also really beautiful." Hikaru added.

Kaoru nodded, "Yeah, she earned the nickname 'The Rose of Ouran'."

"She wasn't just a pretty face though, her singing voice was amazing." Honey said.

"Yes, I even tried asking her to sing for the club on some occasions. She would always say no though. Even when I offered her money."

Himiko sweatdropped, remembering each time Kyoya asked her to sing.

"She was a really nice girl from what I've heard." Haruhi said. "She tried to save me when I fell into the ocean off a cliff, she almost died herself."

Himiko's hand tightened around the cup that was in front of her, that was also the time she found out Haruhi was a girl. "Hey... I'm... Sorry for your loss." She said, looking into her cup.

"Hey, it's alright." Hikaru said, an obvious attempt at trying to lighten up the mood. "So tell us, what's it like being Kyoya's cousin?"

The mood was suddenly lifted and Himiko was getting all sorts of questions, most of them surrounding personal things about Kyoya.

Himiko managed to keep her cool exterior, even though her head was running with all the questions. Emptying her cup she set it down with her eyes closed, causing the host club to fall silent.

"I haven't been aware of Kyoya being my cousin for too long." Himiko started, a lie formulating in her head as she spoke. "My parents managed to keep me away from any of my extended family, So when they wanted to enroll me into Ouran Academy , I assume that's when they decided to tell me that he was my cousin. And they had the smart idea of me living in the same house as him as I attend Ouran."

"So, you're living in the same house, as Kyoya-senpai?" Haruhi asked.

Himiko just nodded, "Of course, he is closer to Ouran than my family, so it only makes sense."

"Where did you live originally, Sayuri?" Kaoru asked.

Himiko shook her head and gave them a closed eye smile, "That's not important. I think we've spent enough time here, and there's still the whole mall to explore." She stood up and walked away, opening her eyes let out a small sigh, unaware of the shocked expression that was on all of the hosts faces.