Chapter 16

The next day, Himiko suffered through another day of school, though all throughout the day she had a bad feeling, dread settling in her chest since the afternoon.

She did her normal watch of Kyoya during hosting hours, and she stayed afterwards, like she normally did.

"We're going to the beach!" Tamaki exclaimed.

Himiko looked over at him, her expression blank. "Haven't you already gone to the beach?" She asked.

Tamaki looked over at her, "How would you know that?" He asked.

Himiko tensed up slightly, she forgot that she shouldn't know about their first time at the beach. "Um, you guys m-mentioned that Miss Sukini saved Haruhi from drowning. I just assumed that was at a beach." She said, quickly thinking of something.

Tamaki looked at her for a second more. "Right, well, then you assumed correctly!" He smiled widely, "We had gone to the beach before, but this time we're not going as hosts. We're going as regular high school students. Of course, you're welcome to join, Miss Setsushi."

"Can I bring Rin and Kimi?" She asked.

"Why not?" Tamaki said over dramatically.

"Thanks." Himiko said.

"So, we'll go Friday after school." Tamaki said, "This week will pass by fast because we'll all be excited!"

"Not all of us." Haruhi muttered. "I have plans on Friday."

"Then cancel those plans!"

"No way, senpai."

Tamaki was once again in his gloom corner.

With a sigh, Himiko walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Tamaki. You can't get so heart broken by such little things." She scolded.

Tamaki looked at her, and wiped the massive amount of tears falling down his face. "I guess you're right." He whimpered. "Thank you so much, Setsushi."

Himiko smiled slightly, though still managed to keep her expression mostly emotionless. "And by the way, stop with the formalities. It's Sayuri." She looked back at the rest of the host club, "That goes for all of you, alright?"

They nodded.

"Good. Now, I'll be leaving. I'll see you tomorrow." She moved towards the doors, giving Kyoya one last glance and making sure Kimi and Rin were in the vent shafts before she exited the room.

"Well. Friday will be interesting." She muttered to herself once the doors closed behind her.

Just like Tamaki said, the week flew by quickly, and Himiko soon found herself sitting between Rin and Kimi in Kyoya's limo, heading to a private beach the Ootori's owned.

Upon arrival, Himiko realized that they were the last ones there, everyone already waiting there.

"Hey, everyone!" Haruhi greeted with a smile.

"You seem rather happy. Considering you were practically forced here." Himiko stated bluntly.

"Well, I managed to get most of the things I planned for today done. So it's not like I had anything else to do."

"Oh. Alright.' Himiko stated.

"Hey, come on you slowpokes!" Rin exclaimed as the rest of the host club headed inside the Ootori villa. "You don't want to be left behind!"

Himiko looked up at him and nodded, "Right." She said as she walked towards the villa, Haruhi following behind her.

When she walked through the doorway, her mind went back to the last time she had been here.

"I'm fine." Himiko said, letting out a couple coughs. "Throat's a little sore though."

"Well, you did almost drown." Tamai stated, a blank expression on her face.

Himiko puffed up her cheeks. "No duh."

Smiling slightly at the memory, she looked around.

"You should know your way to the rooms, right?" Haruhi asked.

Himiko had to physically stop herself from showing any obvious signs of worry. "Well, you see, since this is the Ootori family villa, my family hasn't really... Come... Here... Often." She said, starting to trail of at the end.

"I guess that makes sense." Haruhi murmered, mostly to herself. "Then I'll just ask Kyoya-senpai."

Himiko nodded, keeping a tense smile on her face, when Haruhi finally disappeared, she let out a sigh. "Finally..." She said.

"Hey, Himi!" Kimi exclaimed, walking up. "Rin's watching Mr. Ootori and the host club is occupied in the dining room. Why don't we go to the beach?"

"No." Himiko stated bluntly. "We're not abandoning Mr. Ootori."

"It's not abandoning, we're just having a little fun." Kimi whimpered, trying to convince Himiko. "Don't be a party pooper~."

"I'm not being a party pooper." Himiko said, suddenly getting serious. "I'm having a bad feeling."

Kimi looked at Himiko, "A bad feeling?" She asked.

Himiko nodded glumly.

"Oh, that's not good. That's not good at all." Kimi whispered.

"It's not. I feel like we should stick close to Kyoya for now. At least until this feeling passes."

Kimi nodded, "Alright, you know the way to the dining room, right?" She asked.

Himiko nodded. "Yeah." She said, it was the only place she knew where to get to in the giant villa.

The two were walking down the hall, and when they were just about to enter, they both stopped in their tracks, hearing the breaking of a window from beyond the door.

"Mr. Ootori!" The two exclaimed, bursting through T he door and seeing Rin fighting a group of men.

"There are too many for us to fight alone!" Kimi exclaimed. "Himi, you take the host club out of here!"

Himiko nodded, running up to the terrified host club. "Mr. Ootori, we have to go, now." She said, her voice hard. "You six come along too."

She grabbed onto Kyoya's hand and pulled him through the doors of the kitchen, luckily there was a back door for her to help the others out of. When they were on the sand of the beach, Himiko looked at Kyoya, her eyes narrow and searching. "Mr. Ootori, are you alright." She asked.

Kyoya adjusted his glasses, trying to hide the fact that he was slightly shaken up. "I'm fine." He said, his voice showing no emotion.

"What the hell was that?" Hikaru asked.

"Those men were scary." Honey muttered, sitting on Mori's shoulders. "But we could of fought them."

Himiko shook her head. "I don't think you would fare well against a group of trained assassins." She stated coolly.

"Assassins?" Tamaki asked, then he started freaking out. "Daddy's being hunted by assassins!" He exclaimed, tears streaming down his face.

"It's not you who they're after." Kyoya stated, getting the attention of the host club. "It's me."