Epilouge

A week later, Himiko was looking at herself in the mirror, running a hand through her hair. It was now back to it's normal color, the deep brown strands laying neatly down her back.

"Am I really ready?" She pondered to herself out loud.

"I think you're more than ready." A voice answered, and Himiko turned around, seeing Rin standing in her doorway, fixing his tie. "Not to mention you're much prettier with your normal hair."

Himiko looked at him, her cheeks warming up slightly. "Oh shut it. But you're going to have to deal with boys flirting with me you know~" she said smoothly, "I wasn't called the Rose of Ouran for nothing!"

Rin chuckled, a smile on his face. "I think I'll be able to manage." He said. "Now let's get Kimi, if we don't wake her up we'll probably be late."

"Can you wake her up, I need to do one more thing." Himiko said, glancing back towards the small bedside desk she had.

"Alright, be sure to be ready by 7:15, alright?" He told her.

"Yeah yeah. You just go wake up Kimi. She's who you need to worry about." She laughed, pushing him out of her room. After he was gone, she walked over towards the bedside table and sighed, pulling out the drawer and she looked down at the only thing the drawer contained.

A black rose necklace.

With a smile, she took it out of it carefully, a wam smile on her face. "This will be a great day." She muttered to herself.

Once she was ready, she met her friends at the front door of their new apartment. They had moved out of the Ootori manor, not wanting to be a burden to Yoshiro.

"Alright, you two ready?" She asked, and they looked back at her.

"You look amazing." Rin said, a light blush on his cheeks. "Man am I glad I asked you out, even if I didn't mean for you to hear it..."

Himiko laughed, shoving him slightly, "Let's just get in the car."

Yoshiro had given them the car he had bought for them to use, mainly as a 'Thank you' for their work on saving his son from being killed or kidnapped.

Rin nodded, and the three of them got in the car, Himiko in the passenger seat, and Kimi sitting in the back, mainly sleeping as they headed to the car.

Once the they got to the school, Himiko took a deep breath to mainly calm her nerves that were skyrocketing.

"You'll be alright." Rin said, looking at Himiko with a grin.

Himiko looked at him, a small smile on her face, "Thanks. It's now or never I guess. Rin, wake up sleeping beauty back there, alright?"

He nodded and reached back, nudging Kimi. "Come on, wake up you nerd." He said, and she groaned, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes.

"Ah, who you callin nerd, nerd?" She asked groggily.

The three of them laughed and they all got out of the car, Himiko felt eyes on her immediately. Looking around, her own eyes met up with a couple other pairs. She raised her hand to her smiling mouth, giving them a closed eyes smile as she motioned for them to be quiet.

As the group walked down the hall, Himiko heard whispers, and her back was burning with everyone's eyes on her.

"No way. Didn't she die... or..." one boy whispered.

"I'm not seeing things, am I?" A girl whispered.

"Is she actually here?" A boy asked.

"It's the Rose..." Another girl whispered.

Himiko smiled, and she stopped in front of her classroom, she heard the familiar chatter from the room and her nerves started to spike.

She felt something warm on her head, and she looked up, seeing Rin's face close to her. "Did you just..."

"Kiss you? Yes. Isn't that what boyfriends do, Himi?" He asked.

"I... I guess that is." Himiko said, a blush on her face.

"Now, let's open the door." Kimi said. She reached for the Handel just as the bell rang.

The door opened, and she walked in. As she took the first step, the voices all stopped, and Himiko stopped in the front of the class, giving them all her famous closed eyed smile.

"Hello everyone. I think you all know who I am. But my name is Sukini Himiko, it's a pleasure to meet you all again. I've been dying to meet you."

—————————
AND IT'S DONE!
I know it's ending on a cliff hanger, but I think it's the perfect ending for this book. I hope you Sinners all enjoyed this story, there will be more Ouran books to come!

-Sin