Chapter 17

"What do you mean it's you?" Hikaru asked.

"Mr. Ootori, are you sure you want them to know?" Himiko asked, looking at Kyoya with a blank face. "We went through so much trouble to make sure none of your friends found out."

"It's no use hiding it now." Kyoya stated, "I trust you to explain everything."

Himiko looked at him, and then nodded. "Of course." She said. "Rin, Kimi, and I were all hired by Mr. Ootori's father to protect him from recent assassination attempts. What you all just witnessed was one of the many attempts on his life."

"But those were all grown adults! How could you three beat them, Sayuri-senpai?" Haruhi asked.

She looked over at Haruhi. "The three of us are trained assassins." She answered. "We can sneak around without being noticed, and strike at a critical moment."

"But still... Sa-chan..." Honey said.

"We were the top of our age group." Himiko informed them, "Sure, there are still people out there who can beat us, but these assassins that have been sent after Mr. Ootori here are... Weak. It seems as if they have had little to no training."

After Himiko finished talking, there were two pairs of footsteps behind her, and she turned around, seeing Rin and Kimi walking up, some blood splattered on their faces and their clothes ripped, some blood welling up from cuts.

"We took care of them." Rin stated as he walked up to Himiko. "Though they were tough."

"I can see that." Himiko muttered, and she slid some loose bandaids out of her pocket, she walked up to Rin, unwrapping one of the bandaids. She reached up and stuck it on his cheek, covering up a small cut that was starting to drip blood.

Rin looked down at her, his eyes slightly widened, and a soft blush was tinting his cheeks.

There was a high pitched squealing noise and then a click, Himiko looked over toward the source, her eyes meeting Kimi's, which were sparkling.

"Kimi." Himiko growled, glaring daggers at her friend. "Delete it."

"Nope~" Kimi mused, "It's too cute." She stuck out her tongue and showed the picture.

Himiko's cheeks warmed up as she looked at the picture. It was of her placing the bandaid on Rin's face, both of them staring into each other's eyes. It seemed almost unreal.

Himiko realized the hosts were staring at them, their faces a mix between confusion and shock. She snorted, then let out some laughter, watching as more shock made their way to the hosts faces, only making her laugh harder. "Y-Your faces!" She exclaimed between laughs.

By now, both her and Kimi were laughing, Rin looking at them with a slightly amused face, and the hosts, except for Mori and Kyoya were staring at the two. Kyoya was looking down at his book, writing something in it.

"S-Sorry." Himiko said, recovering from her fit of laughter, "Your faces just looked halarious."

Hikaru was the first one from the club to speak up, "I never knew you could laugh." He stated bluntly.

Himiko looks at him, an unamused expression on her face. "Of course I can laugh, everyone can laugh."

"I don't think Kyoya-senapi can laugh. And seeing that you're his cousin..." Kaoru stated.

"I'm not his cousin." Himiko stated. "Like I said before, we're assassins." She motioned to the three of them, "I'm not, in any way, related to Kyoya."

"But, you look so much like him, Sa-chan!" Honey exclaimed.

Himiko looked at him with a smile, "If I do, it's mostly a coincidence. It just turned out that way."

"Are you sure?" The twins asked together, getting really close to Himiko, who took a small step back.

"I'm positive. I'm sure I would know if I were related to the Shadow King." She sighed, "And as much as I would like to continue this conversation, I would highly suggest the head in doors." She turned to Kimi and Rin, "You took care of the I presume?"

They both nodded.

"Wait... You didn't kill them... Did you?" Haruhi asked.

Kimi looked over at Haruhi with a smile, "Of course we did-"

"We didn't." Rin interrupted, knowing Kimi was going to crack a joke. "Normally, we don't kill if we have to, that's a personal preference for us though, most people in our organization will kill on command though." The group of teens were now heading back to the villa as Rin kept taking. "We just knocked them out and moved them somewhere populated and called the cops, so far, there are many in their custody. Some of them have probably already been recognized as murderes."

"Wow. That's intense." Haruhi muttered.

"My precious daughter had to go through all that!" Tamaki exclaimed suddenly, tackling Haruhi.

"Hey, senpai, I'm fine!"

Himiko giggled, "Come on, it's completely safe. You guys can head to bed now, it is late." In the time that they had been waiting outside, the sun had set, and the moon shining in the dark night sky.

"What if those scary men come back?" Honey asked.

Himiko looked at him with a closed eyed smile, "We'll make sure they don't get to you. You'll be safe, alright, Honey-senpai?"

Honey looked at her, and nodded, yawning.

"The three of us will keep a lookout for any suspicious activity. We'll make sure to keep you all safe." She bowed slightly, letting her emotionless act take over again. "We can promise you that."