Chapter 29

Once the group got home, they entered the house. There was a shout, and as Himiko turned around, she saw a blur of blond hair run past her.

"My Princess!" He shouted, wrapping his arms around Miya. It was obvious from the puffiness of his eyes that he had been crying.

Himiko spotted the rest of the club walk up, relived to see that Kyoya was safe and sound. She nodded towards Honey and Mori, who nodded back at her.

"Well, don't think you're going to have to worry about any more future assassination attempts" Kimi stated, walking up to Kyoya with a smile.

"What do you mean by that?" Haruhi asked.

"We'll we kind of ran into the man who had hired all of those assassins." Himiko started to explain, "So, we dealt with everything there. I'm almost certain the attempts will stop."

"Himi... does that mean you'll be leaving Ouran?" Miya asked, standing next to Tamaki, looking at her friend with a sad expression on her face.

"I'm afraid we might have-" Himiko said, only to be interrupted by Kimi, who had walked into the room.

"Thank you boss!" She shouted, she closed her phone and looked up at the other teens in the room. "I have some good news all of you! I managed to convince boss to let us stay at Ouran, even if this mission is done."

"No way. How'd you pull that stunt." Himiko asked. The boss she knew was unwavering.

"Well, a little begging, and bribing, not to mention I said that having educated assassins might work to the advantage and it would only be for one more year, blah, blah, blah. In the end, she agreed. We're getting our own apartment too!"

"That's amazing!" Himiko squealed, running over to Kimi andplacing her hands on her shoulders with a wide grin on her face. Then she turned an looked at Miya, who was staring at her.

"Looks like we're going to be able to spend more time together!" She exclaimed. "Soon, you'll be wishing I hadn't come back~" She started laughing as Miya slapped her friends arm.

"Don't say those kinds of things, Himi!" She shouted. "You're dea- or, your fake death really tore me apart!"

Himiko saw her friends face sadden, and she instantly regret what she had said. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said that." Keeping a hand on her shoulder, she gave her friend a closed eyed smile, "I'm guessing you'd like an explanation about all this."

Miya nodded, "Please." She accepted.

Himiko nodded at her, then she looked over at Kyoya, "It's not too late for tea, right?" She asked.

"No, I don't think it is." Kyoya said, "I'll get some of the maids on it."

"Thank you." Himiko said, looking at him with a smile.

After some time, Himiko, Rin, and all the others were sitting at the table in Kyoya's dining room, each with a cup of tea in their hands.

"Well, let me start out with this, I'm sorry I made you think I was dead. But I didn't really have a choice-"

"What do you mean you didn't have a choice?!" Miya exclaimed in anger.

"Let me finish, gosh! You already know I'm an assassin, that parts obvious by now. And, the organization I'm in, there are tests, and the last test that's assigned to assassins in training, is the one you were involved in a couple months ago."

"And that test was-" Miya asked.

"I had to either kill you, Tamai, and Shirai, or make you three think I was dead." She shook her head, wiping away the tears that were threatening her vision. She took a deep breath and continued. "I couldn't bring myself to kill you guys so I ended up killing, well, kind of, killing myself."

"I watched you stab yourself through the chest, how are you still alive?" Miya asked, looking down into her tea cup.

"My ribs are titanium." Himiko stated, motioning towards Rin and Kimi, "Theirs is also, it's a procedure almost everyone in my organization goes through."

"Titanium...?" She asked.

Himiko raised her hand, shaking her head, "It's a lot to explain. Anyways, if what Kimi said is true, I have a feeling I might not be ...dead... anymore."

"So, you're going to come back to Ouran?" Miya asked hopefully.

"Of course, everyone's reaction is going to be killer." She joked, earning a glare from Miya and Rin, also got with giggle from Kimi.

"Are you going to contact Tamai and Shirai?" Miya asked, and Himiko placed a finger to her chin.

"I don't think so. I'll let them find out when I go back to Ouran. As Sukini Himiko, of course." She said, shrugging.

"But, won't that hurt their feelings?" Miya asked.

"If they're truly my friends they'll be happy I'm alive." She said, repeating the words Rin told her not too long ago.

"I guess you're right." Miya said, taking a sip of her tea. "Anyways, I'm really glad you're back." She smiled, looking at her friend.

Himiko looked back at her, a similar smile on her face. "I'm glad to be back." She told her.