Chapter 12

The ride back was tense, and Himiko was relived when they got back.

"Hey Rin, do you mind taking my shift?" She asked.

"Why?" Rin asked.

"Well... Thinks are kind of... Awkward between Kyoya and I..."

"What did he do when you two were alone?" Rin asked, suddenly becoming protective.

"Nothing! Nothing! I swear!" Himiko exclaimed, "He just... Confessed that he... Well... Liked me."

"Woah." Kimi butted in, "He has feelings?"

Himiko held in a laugh, "I know, I thought the same thing." She said, amused. "But... I had to reject him."

"What, why?" Kimi asked. "He's a handsome fellow that any girl would love to be with!"

"I think you're explaining yourself." Himiko said, rolling her eyes. "But... I rejected him because he fell in love with Sayuri. Not Himiko. When I was at Ouran... He never even gave me a second glance, and every time I talked to him he seemed... Annoyed." She shook her head sadly. "Besides, it wouldn't be worth it." She muttered.

Himiko felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked over and saw Rin, looking down at her with a sorrowful expression. "Alright, I'll take your shift today." He smiled, "But just because I want to spare you from the tension."

"Thank you." Himiko said, plopping down on her bed. She was about to take a nap when she heard a door crash open, glanced at each other, the trio nodded and flung out of their door and looked down the stairs to the front door, where the noise originated from.

Sighing Himiko looked at Rin and Kimi. "False alarm." She said, looking down at a group of idiot guys and one smart girl.

"What are you guys doing here?" Himiko asked, walking down the stairs.

"I've proclaimed a host club sleepover!" Tamaki exclaimed. "And since none of us wanted to do it at our places, we thought Kyoya's would do greatly!"

Himiko sighed. 'He's such an idiot' "I'm assuming you didn't ask Kyoya about this?"

"Of course not!" Tamaki exclaimed with equal excitement, the dopy grin still on his face.

Himiko sighed, stepping off the stairs and standing in front of the club, Kimi and Rin behind her.

"Hm, what are you two doing here?" Haruhi asked.

"I invited them over for a sleepover." Himiko said quickly, "Since I didn't know you guys had... This... Planned."

"What are you idiots doing here?" A new voice said, causing everyone to look up and see Kyoya standing at the top of the stairs.

"We're having a sleepover, Kyo-chan!" Honey exclaimed.

"No you are not." Kyoya said, "I would like to ask you all to leave."

"If you're asking us to leave-" Hikaru started.

"Why don't you ask these two to leave?" Kaoru finished, pointing at Rin and Kimi.

"They were invited." Kyoya said, adjusting his glasses. "I'm not chasing my cousin's friends away."

Himiko knew he was looking at her, but she made herself keep looking at the hosts. And when he said cousin, he almost sounded... Sad.

"But Kyo-chan, we brought food!" Honey exclaimed.

"Why do you always bring food when you intrude into someone's house?" He asked with a sigh. "Alright. You can stay, though only for a while."

The club walked in, and Himiko glanced at Rin and Kimi.